Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad that went well Jen
good luck for the actual job interview
I'm sure you'll do fine.

Your week sounds great Sally Morgan and Ardal in the same
week best I can manage is a day at me mum and dads then
back home to the Hobbit and work again haha!!

haha I just realised driving home this evening that I completely missed off Weightwatchers... Oops... That's still happening on Thursday evening, like it or not...!

I'm shattered - Just in from the days events - Work, gym, bikers for a cuppa and a row, wahey, gotta fit that in. Then line dancing and home for two burritos. Need to have an early night tonight, busy day tomorrow ;)

Night everyone!!! Yes, it's only half 8..........x

Hey Jen....so jealous of your week!!!! Love sally morgan and ardal o'hanlon!!!

How's the line dancing going chick?.
Louis incorprated some line dancing steps in one of the zumba dances and i was well and truley pooped!!! Just couldnt get the steps!!! haha!!! But i'll learn!

Have a great Tuesday chick.xx

The line dancing is ace, I'm really enjoying it!! I feel it today though, my arms are sore, though I think that might be from the gym rather than the line dancing, but my bum aches, and that is definitely from the dancing! My instructor, Cathy, says that they say the normal person can comprehend and learn 4 new dance moves per session, so when they are chucking 9 new routines at you a night, then to not fall over is a bonus!!

My day wasn't too bad, I guess. Early start, my interview was at 8am this morning, so I was up and out the house by half 6 to get in on time. I'm not sure how it went, to be honest, but you never really know with these kinda things. I don't know how much of it is post-interview nerves... They said I would know by the end of the week either way. So lets wait and see :)

Then on the way home............. TRAFFIC STRUCK!! It took me 2 hrs 15 minutes to drive what is usually a 50 minute journey at rush hour. No visible reason for it, just madness I guess! Its usually a 25 minute drive to Biker's, he was over an hour getting home.... Not fun!

Talking of Biker, he's got a new PS3 game, so I guess that makes me single for the next couple of weeks... hurrah!! GIRLTIMEEEE!!!!!!

:D

Cuppa tea and some carrot cake, and I'm ready for my bed.......

haha whatre you going to fill your girl time with then Jen? i used to love bad girls too.. footballers wives was fab aswell :D x

Good morning :)

Sally was really good last night, I'm still not 100% convinced with the whole medium thing, but it was very entertaining and I did enjoy the show.
We went for dinner first, me and my pal, and it was good. Some of you may have read my little outburst on here last night, and established that I wasn't in the best of humours to be going out. I decided to stick two fingers up to the diet last night, and had lasagne, garlic bread and salad, and then sticky toffee pudding for afters.

It was delicious, though I coulda done without the dessert, it was a bit much. Maybe my tummy's getting smaller... !

Then I went to Bikers, the roads out to mine were flooded so despite not-wanting to see him, I went anyway so I had somewhere to kip. We were both in a foul mood, and ended up staying up til 2am hating the world and b.tching back and forth about life, the universe and everything. We had a bet on that I wouldn't be able to get him out of bed and to work on time this morning. I took away the covers, put the lights on, and pulled him out of bed by his ankles. I won. Haha.

ahahaha bet he didnt like that! :D

sticky toffee pudding FTW! <3 i almost had it again last night, but stuck to my tuna steak in garlic butter.. (still not good LOL)

i dont think i believe in the medium stuff like.. but i know so many people who pay ridiculous amounts of money at the Tow Moor for those Gypsy Lee's to get palms read and fortunes told and whatever else! Think its a load of fooey myself :p

Well done on the interview Jen - got my fingers crossed for you chicky.

Loving the, 'Sweetheart, time to get up routine', brilliant :D

Totally agree with Rach - I'm not convinced by any of that psychic malarkey. Having said that, I'd probably get really drawn into it if I ever gave it a go. I'd spend all my life reading tarot cards and crying over my horoscope - probably a good job I'm such a cynic!

I went to a palm reader once, she was pretty good, and there was no pre-booking, so she couldn't have been researching my life beforehand... I might see if I can find another to see if anyone can tell me what diet to be on....

Up 3lbs today, so I now officially weigh more than when I met Biker Boy.
That makes me feel quite sad if I am honest.

But only I can change my life I guess...

Tomorrow is a teambuilding day, with a buffet lunch provided, then bowling, then a 3 course meal in a nice restaurant. I don't want to go to any of it!! x

Oh, I meant to say as well - My leader suggested that I do the Fast Start the majority of the week, and not worry too much when I have to go out - like tomorrow, or Sunday, so long as I stick to it like glue the rest of the time.... Its just the sticking to it I cant seem to do....!!

But I did go to Curves today..!

I'm a believer but only because the hobbit is a medium
and I've seen and heard to much to be in any doubt about the afterlife
although I do kind of understand where those who don't could get the whole thing
misunderstood by the phoney mediums that do profit from others misfortune

glad you enjoyed your evenin out Sally really is very good at what see does
had a good chuckle at both you and BB having a biatching session
and loved that you pulled him outta bed by the ankles haha!!
Must try that tactic with Hobbit features at home

It was fun, highlight of my week :p

I didn't get the job, and I feel pretty bad about it. I know it was the interview, they were well keen til then, so I guess I must have messed that up. The other thing with work is, that my manager now realises I don't want to work there anymore, and as a result of various conversations, my current situation and contract is "under review".

My head actually feels broken, I don't feel like anything is going right at the moment, at all, so I'm gonna go into my quiet little shell for a bit. Love u all xxxx

Big massive cuddly hugs to you Jen

that sucks plus it's very immature of your manager
to hold you having an interview against you
I did think it didn't bode well with you having to ask
permission first putting you in a difficult situation from the first

I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you hun

aww big hugs Jen! dont go into your shell for too long okay?

can you not explain that the reason you wanted to move was just because you wanted something more stable, and that it wasnt specifically the job, rather than you wanting to have permanent employment?

Ah Jen poor you - so sorry to hear you're feeling down.

Your mgr is just being a pain because their nose is a bit out of joint so try not to worry - I know that's easier said than done but they obviously need you otherwise you wouldn't still be there.

Hope you're feeling better soon chicky - sending you the biggest squeezes x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back