• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jenny's Shake Diary

Saturday 24th Sept (CC)
BREAKFAST (381)
2 poached eggs
1tbsp ketchup
120g mushrooms
2 slices wholemeal toast

LUNCH (371)
Bolognese - 1/2 tin tomatoes, onion, carrot, 80g ex.lean steak mince, 35g wholewheat pasta

TEA (400)
3 x Chicken Drumsticks in honey&lemon sauce
Rice
Pakchoi
Spring Onions

DESSERT (174)
WW Caramel Crunch sundae

Last edited:
Sunday 25th Sept (plan) (CC)
BREAKFAST (386)
Bacon Sandwich

LUNCH (250)
2 Chicken Drumsticks & Mayo

TEA (600)
Roast Lamb, carrots, broccoli & a few new potatoes

Last edited:
Monday 26th Sept (SF) (plan)
BREAKFAST
strawberry shake

LUNCH
Raspberry Crisp bar

TEA
Grilled chicken breast, broccoli, cauli & cheese sauce

SNACKS
1. Mullerlight
2. Banana

WATER

Hey Vicky! Today wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be although I did try a meal replacement bar and I am totally not a fan, that was NOT food haha.

I'm lucky that mondays are my busy busy days at work, so I don't have the time to think about food...

I gave up chocolate for September, and I was very happy to choose a chocolate shake for breakfast this morning having passed my chocolate challenge!

We'll see how the rest of the week goes.

How are you getting on? :)

I'm only starting tomorrow so I will let you know! I have lost 3stone on slimming world over the last year, I'm going away in just under 2 weeks so want to lose as much as possible :)

Wow Vicky, 3 stone is ace, well done! How did you find your first day on SlimFast?

I have the Tesco version, rather than the official Slim Fast.. Its nice :D

Hiya, it's been ok so far (only 2 days) I haven't been as hungry as I expected. Although I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about what to have for tea tonight lol. Oh and I dreamt that I went to tesco and had a chocolate binge haha.
What day do you weigh yourself?

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
*bump*