Jenny's Shake Diary

Auburn

x x x
Hi hi :)

So my plan. Slimfast Monday to Friday. Calorie Counting Saturday & Sunday.

Start weigh (eurgh) 268lbs...
Bring it on :)

Saturday 24th Sept (CC)
BREAKFAST (381)
2 poached eggs
1tbsp ketchup
120g mushrooms
2 slices wholemeal toast

LUNCH (371)
Bolognese - 1/2 tin tomatoes, onion, carrot, 80g ex.lean steak mince, 35g wholewheat pasta

TEA (400)
3 x Chicken Drumsticks in honey&lemon sauce
Rice
Pakchoi
Spring Onions

DESSERT (174)
WW Caramel Crunch sundae

Last edited:
Sunday 25th Sept (plan) (CC)
BREAKFAST (386)
Bacon Sandwich

LUNCH (250)
2 Chicken Drumsticks & Mayo

TEA (600)
Roast Lamb, carrots, broccoli & a few new potatoes

Last edited:
Monday 26th Sept (SF) (plan)
BREAKFAST
strawberry shake

LUNCH
Raspberry Crisp bar

TEA
Grilled chicken breast, broccoli, cauli & cheese sauce

SNACKS
1. Mullerlight
2. Banana

WATER

Hiya jenny, How are you getting on? Do you think Mondays will be hard if you are not having the shakes at weekend?

Hey Vicky! Today wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be although I did try a meal replacement bar and I am totally not a fan, that was NOT food haha.

I'm lucky that mondays are my busy busy days at work, so I don't have the time to think about food...

I gave up chocolate for September, and I was very happy to choose a chocolate shake for breakfast this morning having passed my chocolate challenge!

We'll see how the rest of the week goes.

How are you getting on? :)

I'm only starting tomorrow so I will let you know! I have lost 3stone on slimming world over the last year, I'm going away in just under 2 weeks so want to lose as much as possible :)

Wow Vicky, 3 stone is ace, well done! How did you find your first day on SlimFast?

I have the Tesco version, rather than the official Slim Fast.. Its nice :D

Hiya, it's been ok so far (only 2 days) I haven't been as hungry as I expected. Although I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about what to have for tea tonight lol. Oh and I dreamt that I went to tesco and had a chocolate binge haha.
What day do you weigh yourself?

*bump*

Back