Jenpig needs Holiday help

jenpig1

Hi all am on day 5 of LT still 100%. I am going to Turkey on 17th October so was planning to re feed the week before and try and stay low on carbs while I am there. Its been a long time since we had an overseas Hol and I don't want to spoil the rest of the families fun and mine by not eating. When I got back was planning on doing low carb diet but now I am thinking of getting back on to LT as the results are amazing. What do you all think has anyone done this

Jenpig

Hi hun, i would do a re-feed before you go and just eat healthy when your there. Remember it is a holiday so you have to enjoy it. The when you get back just get straight back on 100% and ull see the weight come back off!

I have just done that hun!!! It isn't easy getting back on but it is possible....

While i was away i tried to keep low carb!! But i drank loads lol... woops!!! Cider aswell!!!

Wheni got back i had put on 6lb.... but straight back on and the 6lb is already off!!!

Enjoy your holiday!!! Dx

definately refeed before you go. i did lipo a few years ago and my pharmacist told me to eat what i wanted while i was away then get bk on it when i get back, i didnt refeed as i wasnt advised to and in two weeks i gained 1st 3 lbs! i did lose it in 2 weeks after getting back on it though. xx

definately refeed before you go. i did lipo a few years ago and my pharmacist told me to eat what i wanted while i was away then get bk on it when i get back, i didnt refeed as i wasnt advised to and in two weeks i gained 1st 3 lbs! i did lose it in 2 weeks after getting back on it though. xx

How irresponsible for pharmacies to employ someone who obviously hasn't got a clue! Grrrrrrrr! I'm sure the Lipotrim people would not be impressed. Unless she was just jealous of your hot new bod and was trying to sabotage you....yikes what a thought! Evil me :flamingmad:

How irresponsible for pharmacies to employ someone who obviously hasn't got a clue! Grrrrrrrr! I'm sure the Lipotrim people would not be impressed. Unless she was just jealous of your hot new bod and was trying to sabotage you....yikes what a thought! Evil me :flamingmad:

Lol.... U've got a suspicious mind!!! ; )

haha she was about 7 stone and 18 years old. it was a new thing when i did it then and i dont think she had been trained properly. i dont go to that pharmacy now. and thank god i have you lot now to help me through! i think i probably would have give in by now if i hadnt come accross this site :)

Back