Jen's diary.. This is all new to me!!

JenXx

:)

Well...

I'm Jen, 27 from Bromley in Kent..
I am married to Mark, 33 and we have 2 children, Ellie is coming up for 7 in feb and caitlyn will be 4 in March..

And, i am aiming to lose weight for the 1st time in my life!!

Me and food... have a good relationship, I eat what i want when i want normally lol :eek::eek:
But i have realised i need to cut back on the rubbish and start eating more smarted in order to get a trimmer, leaner me...!!

I have literally gone from eating maccy d;s a few times a week, loads of fatty currys, pot noodles, microwave meals and big roasts, drinking coke and having sugar in my tea...

to following sw..!

I am not sure how my 1st week has gone tbh, the first few days i tried my best, but i soon realised i'd gone over my sysn:mad:

BUT... I think over the weekend, it's all started to click.. i hope anyway..

My weigh in is Weds..

Roll on weight loss...!!

Good luck, it can take a while to fall into place, so don't panic if your first loss isn't as much as you hope. I can certainly vouch for that! I'm on week 2 and hoping for a better loss this week!! xx

It can be a bit confusing at times. I can't get my head around the EE plan at all..

I am just gonna follow the Original and Green plans..I won't get as lost with them LOL.

Good luck Jen

I found Green to be a bit easier, I am back on EE today, i preferr green as you can have more hex's =) lol

I'll just see what happens come weds..!

I'm not a cook, and im finding it a bit hard to think of things to have for dinner, seriously, we lived on chicken chargrills & chips before now lol but i'll be ok..

Tonight we are having

SW chips
Tesco *Lighter choices* chicken breast in Tom & Basil sauce.. it's only 1/2 syn for one breast woohoo
So i may have 2.. dunno yet.
having it with petit pois and some other random veg what i'll think of when im cooking it!

It'll mean i've had 4 1/2 syns total is i have 2 breasts..

Oooh.. decisions.. what to have as a treat tonight..!

well..

Today went ok eating wise, things stressing me out for no reason personal wise though :cry::cry: i'm not sure whats happening with my periods, but i've sort of had some bleeding and not this week, so i wouldnt be surprised if it affected my loss :rolleyes:

anyway, we just had dinner ( roast chook) :)
and i am off for a bath before putting the kids to be..

might have a choc mousse a bit leter...! (light one, ofc..!)

My 1st weigh in tomoz.. :eek:

Just finished some coursework..

I am nearly finished my NVQ CCLD level 3 ( Childcare):talk017

Just munched a cadburys light choc mousse again..! lol

Well, I'm just counting down the hours till my 1st WI...

I'm wondering if my efforts will have gotten me a loss..
Although im doubting much as i only started thurs really and it took me a few days to get used to syns/plans..!

ah well. we shall see..!

Good luck for tonight, don't be harsh on yourself if the loss isn't what you're hping for :) x

Thanks hun =) I wish i hadnt of told anyone i'm going to SW cos hubby, mum, my boss even all know im having a wi tonight lol
ah well, im off soonish there so we will see!! Gonna take my fibre plus bar with me to munch on after WI hehe

Good luck Jen!

hey well done , I find that by doing red days i seem to lose more weight i love green days but don't lose as much and i don't do EE also because i just don't get it ,so i think my body deals with protein better

were do u get these fibre plus bars from i found it hard to find alpen light lol

I might try a few red days soon, once my head is fully round the whole thing xx

I got these Kellogs fibre plus bars in tesco, it's a choc one and OMFG for a fibre plus bar, it's LUSH!

am trying to get more fibre intake i been having toliet trouble lol

hehe.. know the feeling, i've been a tad bunged up the past week ( but thats not un usual for me) and i have been very windy.. LOL

I dont like bran flakes or other stuff like that

I would defo recommend the Kellogs fibre plus x

Well today is going well so far..!!

Had my last assessment at work today, i am a pre school teacher and have been studying my level 3 in childcare as when i joined the pre school, i had no Qualifications ( i was a sahm for 5/6 years)
So, i've FINALLY finished the course, just have to tie up loose ends now and wait for it to be marked ( Eeeek) lol

=)

Having spag bol 2night, cooking from scratch, we used to have it using Ragu or Dolmio. yes... i know, Lazyness.. :p but i think we have turned a corner now, me & hubby i mean and our eating habits..

Onwards & upwards..

Feeling crappy today :( Just wanna stuff my face with rubbish, went shopping and stared longingly @ sausage rolls and pizza :(

feeling like i still dont know what im doing on the plan, and just wanna cry right now.. :cry::cry::cry:

Maybe my star week is approaching!!! :sigh:

Back