Jen's diary.. This is all new to me!!

Hey chick, well done on resisting the urge, remember it will all be worth it! Why don't you have an on plan treat? Slimming world pizza is yum or you could have a Quorn sausage sarnie with sw chips.

Back in the day me and my boyf used to always have a Friday night fish finger and cheese sarnie with oven chips so last week we went for it- I had four fish fingers (10 syns as I was on a green day), wholemeal bap, light cheddar, then made sw chips but made them dead thin like French fries.... MMM!!!!

Thanks hun x Mmm Fish finger bap.. will keep that one in mind xx

Im feeling much more upbeat today, been out and about and v busy today but managed to stay 100% on plan!! x

Well done that's great!! Just remember everyone has days where they think why am I bothering but then when you look at the bigger picture you remember why you are doing it. To be honest I have a lot less days where I feel the urge to eat crap now!!

Thanks x It is a good feeling when you no longer yearn for the crappy foods, isnt it?

Well, this week is going ok i think, obv had a busy weekend, i may have no had my full quota of SF foods, but i didnt go offplan and when i went to mc'ds with the kids, i didnt have a thing.. now that IS willpower ( for me it is, i was a maccy d monster lol)

Today feeling ok, but have a tummy ache and know that maybe my * week is properly approaching, which will defo affect my loss i think.. grrr..

Back