Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

Good for you... Remember, its a change of lifestyle, and we still have to live... If you have a day off just drop straight back into the zone the next day...xx

Hi Jen

I've just been reading through your food diary....you have done really well and shouldn't be so hard on yourself over syns.

I too tried just having fruit for breakfast but it left me hungry all day :( (it obviously works for you though which is good as you aren't a fan of breakfasts)....When I've tried healthy eating before I have tended to go down the route of stir fry or eating boiled rice with everything which I found I quickly got bored of.

Now on SW I am still going for the rice/stir fry options but figure its no worse than when you fist find you like something new....you tend to eat it over and over again until you are fed up with it...then move on to something else, I'm hoping this time when I do get fed up with it I will have already found several alternatives suggested by the fantastic folk on minimins :clap:

Breakfast
Grapes

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Shreddies and banana

Dinner
Cod fillet (sw online says 10 syns but the calorie count is 270 so I'm confused), broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Topped with beans.

Total syns:14

My weekly total is 38.5. The rest will be used tomorrow and probably a bit more...dinner and birthday drinks yay! Will be on plan until dinner tomorrow and straight back on on Sunday morn!

Ok going to lay off the syns for a few days to try and prevent Saturday from having a negative effect!

Breakfast
Shreddies and semi skimmed milk (hea and b)

Lunch
Salad- chicken, extra light mayo, mushrooms, sweetcorn, onion and lettuce. 3 syns

Dinner
Chilli and rice

Snacks
Apple
Muller light

Need to go shopping tomorrow at some point (granted I work and tutor tomorrow so I don't know when) as I'm running low on the ol' superfree!

Total Syns: 3
Weekly Syns: 17.

Last edited:
Green day though I'm not sure they help my losses?!?

Breakfast and lunch
Had a bowl of shreddies with semi skimmed milk for both so that's my 2 hea and b's

Dinner

Baked potato, carrots, mushroom, broccoli, cauliflower and baked beans.

Snack
Apple

I never manage to have enough superfree on Green days, mainly because of my toastie/shreddie addiction!

Back to EE tomorrow!

REALLY want to see a 9 this week, I don't even care if it's 9st 13.75lbs...just as long as it's a 9 and I only need to lose 3/4 of a pound to do it! Ahh!

Last edited:
Back to my beloved EE and my very predictable pattern of behaviour.

Breakfast
Apple and grapes

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Banana, shreddies and semi skimmed milk. HEA and HEB.

Dinner
Chilli con carne, with rice. 2 slices of healthy choice garlic bread (9syns)

Think from next week I'm going to start alternating shreddies and sw friendly toasties again. REALLY wan to see a 9 this week ahh! Can't believe I'm so close.

Had my first peak at a 9 appearing on my scales this morning so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Sunday!

Breakfast
Grapes and an apple

Lunch
Shreddies,milk and banana

Dinner
Prawn stir fry and it was yum!

Snacks
Apple x 2
Kit Kat (5.5 syns)

Forgot to add on to yday food diary that I snacked on some melon too.

Last edited:
Okay, until today my weekly syns so far were 31.5.

Quite disappointed with myself today!

Breakfast
Apple

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Burger, white bap (white bread is THE DEVIL) and tomato sauce. I reckon around 15 syns.
This is what's annoying me, I actually brought another lunch to school but couldn't resist having a burger because literally EVERYONE was for the jubilee bbq! Hoping it doesn't screw me over because I've kept my syns for the rest of the week low. And yes I know I'm allowed to have 15 a day but it still freaks me out!

Dinner
Cauliflower, brocolli and carrots with 3 bacon rashers (small extra lean rashers) and baked beans.

Weekly syns so far 47.5

Tomorrow's weigh in marks the end of my SW online membership. Feeling really pleased with myself that I've stuck to it for 3 months and can't believe how far I've come. I'm going to attend a group near me this week, buy the books and then it's all on my own (well with the help of minimins).

Anyways, today's food diary looks like this.

Breakfast
2 weetabix, semi skimmed milk and a banana. HeA and HeB

Lunch
Chilli and Rice. Superfree in the chilli included chilli, carrots, onion and mushroom.

Dinner.
Cauliflower, brocolli, carrots, heinz spaghetti and a breast of chicken.

Snack
Apple

REALLY want to be in the 9's tomorrow. *Fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Hi Jen, I've read through your diary and you've done so well. From the girl who didn't eat proper breakfast and didn't eat her HEAs and HEBs, you're now having shreddies and toasties and everything! Good luck for tomorrow's WI :) x

Back