Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

newbee89 said:
Those hi fi bara are lovely, i must make sure not to get them or i'll be eating two a day! Lol

I swear to god they're the worst thing ever! I've never craved chocolate like those bad boys lol! Granted its *week so I'm hoping that's why!

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and banana (a and b)

Lunch
Melon, pineapple and apple.

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Baked potato, tin of beans and veg! Just realised I've done a green day so could technically have a bar hmm!

Balls! As soon as I realised I could have my 2nd he I did,,,,in the form of rocky roads!

Last edited:
Jenna88 said:
I swear to god they're the worst thing ever! I've never craved chocolate like those bad boys lol! Granted its *week so I'm hoping that's why!

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and banana (a and b)

Lunch
Melon, pineapple and apple.

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Baked potato, tin of beans and veg! Just realised I've done a green day so could technically have a bar hmm!

Balls! As soon as I realised I could have my 2nd he I did,,,,in the form of rocky roads!

Haha, one of those times that excitement overcame you? Happens to me ALL the time. My biggest thing is not eating the second i get the want because i tend to be an impulsive eater and end up feeling so guilty after :/ i need to let it sit with me and see if its worth it, which usually it os ;) lol

Wow you have did so well losing three stone in six months. Well done. I commented on your photo, you look fab. Think I probably eat far too much in comparison to you hence why I don't lose but you have spurned me on. You don't eat bread do you? Do you excercise and how many syns do you think you use on wine ;)
Am not stalking you, promise just love how well you have done x

debtin said:
Wow you have did so well losing three stone in six months. Well done. I commented on your photo, you look fab. Think I probably eat far too much in comparison to you hence why I don't lose but you have spurned me on. You don't eat bread do you? Do you excercise and how many syns do you think you use on wine ;)
Am not stalking you, promise just love how well you have done x

Thank you so much :)
I keep a loaf in the freezer but only tend to eat it on green days (when I've no hi fi bars) or on we days when I've run out of shreddies. It's not an intentional thing, I just prefer shreddies and hifis as my heb!
Exercise? I honestly think that given the choice between death and exercise I'd choose death! I hate exercise. I did start the 30 day shred on two dif occasions but I lasted 5 days at most.
Wine wise? Hmm! Well I've cut down my going out recently but when I do go out I'd have at least two bottles of wine, probably shots and a vodka or two! Oh dear I sound like an alco lol! I honestly have no idea how many syns that would be as I've never tried to work out alcohol syns...I think it would scare me!

Jenna88 said:
Thank you so much :)
I keep a loaf in the freezer but only tend to eat it on green days (when I've no hi fi bars) or on we days when I've run out of shreddies. It's not an intentional thing, I just prefer shreddies and hifis as my heb!
Exercise? I honestly think that given the choice between death and exercise I'd choose death! I hate exercise. I did start the 30 day shred on two dif occasions but I lasted 5 days at most.
Wine wise? Hmm! Well I've cut down my going out recently but when I do go out I'd have at least two bottles of wine, probably shots and a vodka or two! Oh dear I sound like an alco lol! I honestly have no idea how many syns that would be as I've never tried to work out alcohol syns...I think it would scare me!

Do you not count the syns for wine? Reason I ask is when I am proper following sw I get carried away and get fixated and think I should give wine up but its my only luxury really with a small boy and no sitters. I only usually have one bottle. Did the shred to and need to re do it x

Nope, if I have wine it's once a week and it hasn't been that much recently, once a fortnight is even pushing it. So when I go out I drink until I decide I've had enough (not syn related lol)

Well, today was going to be EE until I shoved some hi fi bars in my mouth so we're on green. Not that it makes a difference as I'm going to have to syn the ham in my dinner anyways.

Breakfast
Shreddies and milk (A and b) No banana :(

Lunch
Bowl of melon, pineapple and apple. Followed with 2 rocky road hi fi bars (b2)

Dinner
2 egg omelette, with lots of sf, ham and baked beans. 6 syns for the ham.
Apple for afters.

Last edited:
Breakfast
Shreddies with milk (I still haven't bothered my backside to go and buy some bananas. I WILL do it today) HEA and HEB.

Lunch
Bowl of melon, pineapple and 2 apples.

Dinner
Think I'm going to try making chicken curry though I'm (ridiculously) scared of trying something 'new' in case it affects my weight loss in an adverse way on Sunday. Wtf is that about!? grr! Edit: Made Mrs Shah's mild chicken curry. Mild my backside my throats stil burning though it was yum!

Snacks
2 hi fi bars (6 syns) would really like a third but I will resist!

Last edited:
Braved it...my first mrs shah's curry

image-2654530293.jpg

I hate the day before official weigh in, I'm always so nervous which is ridiculous as I weigh at home and jump on and off the scales a million times a day. What's worse is I hardly sleep on a Saturday/Sunday night as I know when I wake up I weigh! Hopefully I'll manage it tonight.

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana and milk (HEA and HEB)

Lunch
Fruit salad-melon, pineapple, apple and strawberries! Yum

Dinner
2 egg omelette with baked beans and packed with courgette, mushroom, onion, lean bacon and peppers. Definitely my favourite meal at the moment, perhaps because it's so quick.

If I decide to have any syns today (this is another thing about the day before weigh in...I resent using syns on it) I'll go for my 2 hi fi bars. Will update if I have them.
I only have 10 left...that's only 5 days worth. They're nearly gone woohooo!

Edit: I don't know why I try and fight the lure of the bars. I can't do it. Used 6 syns on them.

Last edited:
Well done you!! As you go down I am heading up. Decided I really do eat too much esp in comparison to your menu. Love that your loving your omlettes. Congratulations again

Green day

Trying to not have many syns this week as I'm away for the night on thur for drinks and food! Tgi Fridays...is it possible to make good choices there? Haha

Brekkie
The usual ( a and b)

Lunch
Bowl of fruit (see previous 2 days) and 2 hi fi bars (heb2)

Dinner
Veggie omelette

Treat
Rocky road hi fi bar (3 syns) Thank God the box will be finished in the next few days. I will NOT buy any more!

Last edited:
TGI fridays - if i had to recommend something, go for the spicy diablo pasta with chicken if you wish! add a 2-3 syns for any oils that they may have used! but on an EE day, theres loads of pasta, a lush tomato and chilli sauce, brocolli etc so you have your superfree aswell! :D dont forget to get a diet coke, unlimited refills ;D

hope that helps! xx

Would absolutely KILL to know where the hell my self control is. I have just eaten THREE hi fi bars. Now in saying that they're the last 3 I had and I won't be getting any more...ever! I'm meant to be conserving syns this week...fat chance (literally)

Today (2nd Octobr)
Breakfast
The usual

Lunch
Melon, apple, strawberries and pineapple.

Snack
1 apple

Dinner
Philly pasta packed with sf (3 syns)

Snack/GREEDY BINGE!
3 Rocky road bars (9 syns)

SO annoyed with myself!

Aghhhhh fml!

Wed- food was ok was out of the house from 10am until 11pm but I was good...breakfast as usual then Philly pasta for lunch and dinner (6syns...I made it at home)

Thur-oh dear.
Breakfast as normal
Lunch/dinner- tgi potato skins and chicken strips! Followed by several thousand glasses of wine and then, in my post drinks state I decided I really must have a white baguette :( grrr

Fri
Pasta salad but it was in a restaurant so I'd say all 15 syns
Omelette and beans

So annoyed with myself but I know there's nothing I can do now. Judging by the scales I'm in for a massive gain tomorrow!

Start of a new weeks! Weighed in this morning at 9st 2lbs, a gain of 1.5lbs from last Sunday but it was deserved after all I ate and drank on Thursday and Friday. I plan to weigh in on Saturday of this week as I'm out on Saturday night and for motivational purposes I need to see a loss. Plus that then gives me a full 7 days to work off the wine yay!

Anyways, today's diary-Sunday 7th October.

Breakfast
Shreddies, semi skimmed milk and a banana (HEA and HEB)

Lunch
Chicken salad-lettuce, peppers, mushroom, onion, sweetcorn and 4syns worth of low fat mayo.

Snacks
Quite a few grapes
Handful of carrot sticks

Dinner
SW chilli (SF-Passata, onion, mushroom, pepper and as usual I can't remember if garlic is sf) and rice.

Going to see Taken 2 tonight so may take some carrot sticks with me but don't think I will need to as I doubt I'll feel hungry within the next hour.

Back