JensJ - I'm back!

Whatever you do DON'T cut out your Syns completely! Have your day off at the weekend but be 100% on plan either side of that. Above all, be realistic. There is christmas and new year to get through too so set yourself an acceptable amount to gain and set a date in the new year to end all festivities and get back on it 100%.

You don't NEED to lose that weight for the wedding, you WANT to lose it. Do you have wedding magazines? Cut out one of the pictures of a wedding dress on a super-slim model and put the hugest picture of your face on it. I done that before my wedding and I stuck it on my freezer door. Looking at that every day makes you think!

Hi girls - I did a little disappearing act for a few weeks there. Not intentional, just been busy. Had a break from the plan......gained a pound, lost it again and then had amassive blow out this weekend. I'm back on plan from today and have stuck to it 100%. One day at a time.........I know I've said it before but I've a quiet week ahead so no reason not to stick!
Also I'm getting up at 6.30 tomorrow morning to go the gym! Wish me luck!

I'm fine - numbers going down slowly but that's ok - I have huge slices of life in between x

Hello hun

Fab ya back - you will get there :)
x

Back