JensJ - I'm back!

:party0011:
:party0011: YAY YOU :party0011:
:party0011:​

That's brill! Well done you :D

.......and if you do put on a couple of pounds, dont worry - they only squatters and won't stick around for long x

Well Done a loss is a loss :)
xxx

Well girls I did it.......I've paid my deposit on my wedding dress!! That's it, decision made! No turning back.
I also got measured which was not fun. I was in between sizes so I told her to order the small size. She was a bit reluctant but I think it will help me focus......what do you think? Am I mad? Am I putting to much pressure on myself?
I feel motivated that I want to lose a lot more before the wedding so I'm confident I can do it.
It's a gorgeous dress and I want my H2B to be proud of me in it. I've only eaten 'Free' food today I'm so motivated!
Thought it might help towards this kids party at the weekend if I cut out/down on my healthy extras and Syns!

Well done. I don't think you'll have any problem getting into the dress. It might even have to be taken in quite a bit by the time the wedding arrived. Be careful with missing out the healthy extras. From my limited understanding of SW they are important to the plan. There is the added thing about not having enough calories slowing down the metabolism to starvation mode and actually stopping you losing the weight. Good luck with everything Jen x

Good point Gem. I did eat a lot today and I was busy so I didn't feel hungry. No point in eating for a the sake of it. I think I've heard that before about HExtras. Tomorrow will no doubt be different...it is the weekend after all!
How you doing?

Yea OK thanks Jen. Still got stuff to do after my mum died. Funeral was Tuesday but tomorrow is the internment of the ashes with a little church ceremony. Then there's the paperwork (can't believe how much!) even though her affairs were in order and I'd been managing them for the last 3 years. I haven't gone mad with food this week but I've been eating out quite a bit and I reckon it's bound to take it's toll at tomorow's weigh in x

Well done Jens you will definately fit into the smaller size by the wedding. BUT don't skip HE's or Syns. Aim for at least one A and one B and 5 Syns per day

yAY SO WHATS YA DRESS LIKE?!!?/
XX

It's GORGEOUS! I think so anyway!! It's a Blue by Enzoani.......I love it. It's prob not what I originally set out to get but it was one of the first ones I saw and I went back for it.
I hope it fits when I get it and I hope it looks nice.

They really do. When I was paying for mine I saw another couple that were gorgeous. I didn't look too much though, was afraid of changing my mind!!!
How you feeling hun?

Still pretty rough. The coughing seems to have calmed down a little but I still don't have my voice back yet

Jen - what an attractive picture on your avatar - you look very pretty, what a lovely bride you'll be x

Taz - What on earth were you doing up at that time - You need rest girl x

Back