JenXx's Diary..

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by JenXx, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. JenXx

JenXx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(12.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi :wave_cry:

well..

Day one on SW...
    I am following the EE plan

TBH not had a great day, didnt have much in for brekkie so ended up having just a banana @ work..
    I am a pre school teacher.

also had 1 cuppa before i left and 2 more at work.
    left work feeling terrible, banging headache and felt sick/dizzy and hungry but didnt want to eat as felt sick, popped to sainsbury for some bits with caitlyn ( my daughter who comes to work with me, she is 3 ) and she had a massive tantrum :cry:

home, made lunch and ended up eating all the salad and leaving the bread/ham, and laid on sofa for a bit, ate half the sarnie about 2.30

managed a apple during the afternoon

dinner was soup & new pots.

tonight have eaten a mullerlight

I have just done my food shop online.. £150 :eek:
    Not usually that pricey!

Doesnt come till sun so will need to stock up some bits to see us through.
    looking fwd to cooking SW curry's and spag bol and sw chips next week!!

This diet lark ( well, not dieting as they say @ sw. lol.. ) is all new to me.

I've never *watched* what i eat. I have always eaten what i want, when i want, i have always eaten too much and i have FAR too many take aways, maccy d's being the main fav.

I'm not going to lie, this is going to be HARD for me..!

Looking for help & support!!
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkie1973

Pinkie1973 Starting over again......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey sounds like a good start to me! I think you just need to have a really positive and inquisitive attitude. Which given you're looking forward to trying out the recipes it seems you have. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.