Jeremy Kyle

I think it is drivel and exploitative of lets be honest, [FONT=&quot][/FONT] intellectally challenged people. Who would actually go on one of these shows, where you know you will not get a fair crack and most likely ridiculed by the host, because it is all about them after all.

[Brad desperately hopes that nobody is now going to post that they have been a guest] .....................................[But if they do, then of course they would never fit the aforementioned description - phew ;)]

I guess Warhol was right about the "15 minutes of fame" though.

I think they should take shows like Jeremy Kyles off air (frankly he wears too much make up for my liking anway) and just show repeats of Badger or Bust instead.

And if anybody disagrees with this post, tell it to Oprah :coffee: :D

Ive never understood the mentality of the people who go on these programmes but I have to admit I do like JK. I love the way he puts these idiots in their place. Love his style lol

Not the biggest of fans but do watch it occastionally....

I'm sure Isobel will be along soon.... I believe her to be a big fan of JK!!!;)

One thing though - where do some of these people come from - I personally could not think of anything worse than 'airing my dirty laundery in public' :eek:

That said did watch this morning and it was a good show where hopefully some good will come out of it for the young girl concerned....

Agree about Trisha Show - just been on in the back ground whilst I'm doing jobs and all I can hear is the 'bleeper' as a couple swore so much at each other....:eek:

Then 2 women came on to give this sister a make over and they called her a fat tub of lard - how rude is that - poor girl was in tears I want to kick them....:mad:

I saw the show where those two 'riches to rags' women came on. What a FACE the blonde one had! Not to mention jowls. Yet there she was repeatedly calling that poor girl 'a fat slob' and worse, until finally she cracked and ran backstage.

The girl's sister, who was behind the whole thing, seems to think she is hot stuff. She is in fact just a big girl who wears makeup and makes an effort to dress more becomingly than her poor, obviously very depressed sis.

I didn't watch the rest of the show so have no idea of the 'outcome'.

I understand that Jeremy Kyle has become something of a cult 'must watch' figure amongst youngsters and college students. Not, I must add, in a complimentary way. He is thought to be arrogant and loud and opinionated, and my son and his friends crack up at every show they catch!

Jeremy Kyle?
That must be this guy then :D
[youtube]MPZcN-PiomI[/youtube]

That was class!!!! It demonstrates the reasoning behind why I hate Jeremy Kyle in a nutshell!!

I think it is drivel and exploitative of lets be honest, intellectally challenged people. Who would actually go on one of these shows, where you know you will not get a fair crack and most likely ridiculed by the host, because it is all about them after all.

[Brad desperately hopes that nobody is now going to post that they have been a guest] .....................................[But if they do, then of course they would never fit the aforementioned description - phew ;)]

I guess Warhol was right about the "15 minutes of fame" though.

I think they should take shows like Jeremy Kyles off air (frankly he wears too much make up for my liking anway) and just show repeats of Badger or Bust instead.

And if anybody disagrees with this post, tell it to Oprah :coffee: :D

I agree, but I really think you ought to have opened a poll and esnt the results to ITV Daytime :D

I think he's a hypocrit trying to tell people how they should behave....... After all in Birmingham when he was on BRMB radio he was the main instigator in "2 Strangers and A Wedding" in which 2 people were picked from 1000's of entries to get married without meeting each other........ then a few months later Jeremy was "consoling" the bride by sleeping with her......

Last edited:
I think he's a hypocrit trying to tell people how they should behave....... After all in Birmingham when he was on BRMB radio he was the main instigator in "2 Strangers and A Wedding" in which 2 people were picked from 1000's of entries to get married without meeting each other........ then a few months later Jeremy was "consoling" the bride by sleeping with her......

COMPLETELY agree with you on this. So true!

I used to like his show but he has recently started doing a radio programme on our local radio station and have completely gone off him, big time! He comes across as really up himself and a right sanctimonious twat!!!! Sorry....

I used to like it but am now fed up of the way it all focusses on him. And that bit on the show when they appeal to people to phone in to go on the show, and hes stood there talking to the camera being rather arrogant, "if you want to come on my show, then call my team now." and the way he announces the number "Its 0800, its 30, 50, 60". Why say "it's" twice? Sorry but that bugs me so much ever since I first noticed it!! x

I like him would watch it if nothing else on and it was about something good. At least its real unlike Jerry springer!!

i have to say i love gossip shows ... but i really really hate this man i think he is a big gob scared skiny git lol ... he wouldent dare say that with out back up knowing he aint gona get his head kicked in .. i think its a sad show and him screaming at people telling them what there told from others in everyday life is just making people even smaller on a tv show than they already feel ..

after all look at the people he has on there .. there use to screaming at each other everyday so what use is he to them they just feel like there sat at home on a reg day .. they aint gona listen .. as you where told as a child 2 wrongs dont make a right so him screaming at them aint gona fix it ..

Back