Newbie also! DAY 4!

Stephen49

Hey folks, im new on here and unlike most people im a guy lol. I weighed in at 20st and started LT on Monday. The first 2 days i was pulling my hair out(thought id get there before the LT did LOL), but day 3 was a little better and today(day4) has been a breath of fresh air. Its still hard and i still think about eating but i just sit back and think about what day 1 was like and everything seems ok again. My prob is that i seemed to have lost everything that i previously looked forward to. I was never a huge eater or drinker but i did do both quite regurlarly and now that ive stopped both i feel really unsure what to do with myself. This weekend will be a real test when all the rugby guys are out on the town and im stuck indoors(black coffee in hand) watching jeremy kyle re-runs. I have found to avoid late night temptation the best thing to do is just sleep but that cant go on forever. Anyway, enough of the doom and gloom. I have 7 chocolate and 7 strawberry(2 per day) for this week, im gonna give the chicken soup a whirl next week and see how that pans out. Not a huge fan of the strawberry but the choc is ok. I suppose its not meant to be easy or fun cos thats what it was putting the weight on. I really hope i stick to it and get down to my target weight which is around 15st 7lbs. Sounds like a pretty high target weight but i am a rugby player and would fear for my selection otherwise LOL. when the pharmicist told me my target weight was 10st 7lbs and was lookin round for jeremy beetle, im fairly sure i was born that weight(poor mum). Anyways, this is my first post, and my first weigh in is on Saturday as i can get next monday off so il put a post up then and let ya know how i get on. Heres hopin! :)

hi Stephen , welcome and lots of luck.:) x

Best of luck x

Welcome and good luck! :)

Welcome Stephen and lots of luck with this.

Welcome, Stephen. Hope you have a good week.

Hi Stephen :) well done for getting through the first few days... I'm on day 4... Well 5 seeing as it's past midnight lol and the first few days are the hardest. Your through the worst and you will now be hitting ketosis and can start watching the pounds drop off :) the people on here are nothing short of amazing and will help you and share your journey every step of the way... I could not have been so strong without these forums!! I found starting a journal and writing a set if mini goals like 'first week' and 'first stone' etc to be really beneficial to my frame of mind.. And reading through success stories has affirmed the belief that this is achievable. Good luck with your weight loss, stay strong x

Hi , welcome to this forum, when you are hungry just come on here and read all the inspirational messages. Are you creative? now is the time to start that hobby!

Back