Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Awww Susie your little one is gorgeous! Love the photos of her snoozing in her bouncer, she is just too cute! The perfect baby for snuggling!

Congrats on the weight loss - i am hoping i can get down to less than pre-preg weight that soon after baby, you've done a fantastic job! x

wow been missing out!... i had anterior one and only found out at my 16wk app when i asked about feeling kicks otherwise i wouldnt of known!

Susie shes beautiful!! i love baby pics! :)

Got my willpower back with diet, thank goodness, i got weighed tues and put 1.5lb on but thats over 2 weeks so felt good for that as first week weight at hospital i gained 5.5lb so i actually lost ;)

wow been missing out!... i had anterior one and only found out at my 16wk app when i asked about feeling kicks otherwise i wouldnt of known!

Susie shes beautiful!! i love baby pics! :)

Got my willpower back with diet, thank goodness, i got weighed tues and put 1.5lb on but thats over 2 weeks so felt good for that as first week weight at hospital i gained 5.5lb so i actually lost ;)

Yay to a 1.5 loss.. That's great :)

oh gosh, jacobs at nursery today, but looks like from these winds hes coming home. Called and theres a tree fallen down in the back garden and they dont want to risk another falling but on the nursery!!
good excuse not to do ironing with him coming home but it needs doing!!!!!

pregnant & trying to maintain or lose! :)

Woo to no ironing! Have you got something fun lined up instead?
I am pleased with my progress, I find it easier being at home and watching what I eat than at work. At least if I'm here there aren't boxes of chocs and biscuits to munch on, and I can cook a hot meal for lunch if I want to!
X

been painting and finishing off his xmas cards! Also watched a xmas film :)

yeah its good with been able to get what want but bad as boredom makes me want the bad stuff too lol xx

been painting and finishing off his xmas cards! Also watched a xmas film :)

yeah its good with been able to get what want but bad as boredom makes me want the bad stuff too lol xx

Aw sounds lovely :) I love christmas time xx

Jacobs cards, foot prints made to trees and rudolph!

IMAG0658.jpg

almost forgot to post!!

15 weeks today! finally seems to be coming round fast :)

2d9ca151d47c17c161b29297e921f04f.jpg

Jess ur weeks are flying by

seems it now doesnt it!! Cannot believe im 16 weeks next Monday, To me its the next step of pregnancy with hearing babys heartbeat, except i dont see midwife to Christmas eve! As on my papers they still have 6th down as EDD but as you saw my '12' week scan they said no way i was that and put me to 13 weeks...

But its all coming round so fast anyway!

Well had a good week, lost 2lb :D very pleased!!

Jacob not been well past few days, not sleeping either! Had 5 hrs in 48hrs so pretty knackered myself!

Here's some images of meals this week!

Donner meat.
ForumRunner_20131210_220844.png

Salmon and boiled veggies, minted potatoes.
ForumRunner_20131210_220920.png

Ham, peppers, onions in Philly made to a sauce. Chips..
ForumRunner_20131210_220937.png

Syn free pancakes!
ForumRunner_20131210_220951.png

Cheese and onion jacket spud and coleslaw
ForumRunner_20131210_221007.png

Banana custard loaf
ForumRunner_20131210_221019.png

donner meat, garlicsauce, salad, mint cucumber onion mix.
ForumRunner_20131210_221043.png

Egg custard tarts
ForumRunner_20131210_221100.png

Tuna pasta bake
ForumRunner_20131210_221112.png

Hummous, carrots, ham & salad stuff
ForumRunner_20131210_221127.png

Last edited:
Well done Jess :) xxx

Morning hun x hope you and bump are good today xx

thanks everyone was sooo happy plus as id just ate huge pile of veg mash and onion/sausage gravy!!

had a 'treat day' more of laziness and had biscuits and white bread toast ..more of Jacobs ill and not eating so just snacking with him :/

Back