Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

wow what a difference in the scan pictures! still find it amazing how quickly these 2 little cells grow to become babies!

well i missed wi on tues, but ive had a firm talk to myself as im self sabotaging after been so good!

100% on plan again!
heres more meals!

spag bol on jacket potato
2013-11-25 16.35.24.jpg

mixed fruits
2013-11-26 09.09.31.jpg

lamb rogan josh with my fav cucumber onion mint mix
2013-11-26 12.42.13.jpg

toast spaghetti, sausage, tomatoes & mushrooms
2013-11-27 10.20.01.jpg

Mash lamb onion and gravy with cabbage carrots and brussel sprouts
2013-11-27 17.44.19.jpg

beef oxo chips, mint and garlic burgers with bacon and cheese w/ salad
2013-11-28 13.09.43.jpg

tuna cheese on jacket with salad
2013-11-28 19.34.56.jpg

:D

Attachments

• 2013-11-29 08.30.01.jpg
    2013-11-29 08.30.01.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 128
Hi Jess,

Wow! all of those meals look fab! I'm determined to eat better in my last 11 weeks, I've been awful the last couple of weeks :\ will take some inspiration from your fab meals!

Hope you and little baby are ok xx

pregnant & trying to maintain or lose! :)

Hi just popping by to subscribe! Just looking for diaries of people who are due Similar time to me! :) I'm due 18th June! Xx

Hi just popping by to subscribe! Just looking for diaries of people who are due Similar time to me! :) I'm due 18th June! Xx

Congratulations :)

Hi Jess,

Wow! all of those meals look fab! I'm determined to eat better in my last 11 weeks, I've been awful the last couple of weeks :\ will take some inspiration from your fab meals!

Hope you and little baby are ok xx

Hi, thank you! i love doing different things. Doing ok, hope your both fine...xx

Hi, welcome! and congratulations xx

Happy 14 weeks!!
6fcfff5645bd54f5d72b479862ce6940.jpg

indeed!! Just waiting to feel baby wriggling around now. Im sure it was about 16/17 weeks when i felt Jacob flutter about! :)

indeed!! Just waiting to feel baby wriggling around now. Im sure it was about 16/17 weeks when i felt Jacob flutter about! :)

Lucky you... I was left waiting til 20-22 weeks.. First flutter was 15 weeks but then nothing for ages after so wasn't sure.. Was after 22 weeks it was obvious...
Shouldn't be too long now.. They say the second is felt sooner coz you know how if feels so you don't miss the first ones :)

hehe aww x I was the same hun! 16+6 I got 2 definite kicks (they must have been HUGE for baby) and then 17 weeks onwards I felt lots of flutters and wriggles and the odd big kick :) x

Lucky you... I was left waiting til 20-22 weeks.. First flutter was 15 weeks but then nothing for ages after so wasn't sure.. Was after 22 weeks it was obvious...
Shouldn't be too long now.. They say the second is felt sooner coz you know how if feels so you don't miss the first ones :)
oh wow id of gone insane lol. i didnt get proper kicks until 21-22 weeks i think as had anterior placenta x

hehe aww x I was the same hun! 16+6 I got 2 definite kicks (they must have been HUGE for baby) and then 17 weeks onwards I felt lots of flutters and wriggles and the odd big kick :) x
Im excited since im 14 weeks i should hopefully be feeling very soon!! :D then things will finally feel more real as dont really feel pregnant xx

I can't remember exactly but I think I was over 20 weeks as I've an anterior placenta.

Wow, that's amazing to feel kicks so early! I didn't get a proper kick until just shy of 22 weeks but I had the fluttering slightly earlier. I was panicking about it until the anterior placenta thing was explained to me and at least once you know that you know that you'll not feel so much xxx

I had an anterior placenta with my first baby but I still felt him about 17 weeks, last time was about 14 weeks so I'm expecting to feel this one quite soon!

Girls how do you know if you have an anterior placenta and what difference does it make? X x

They're meant to tell you at the hospital I think.. Think a few ladies may have read it on their notes though...
I think I have one just from what the girls have said about not feeling so much movements etc but nothing's been said to me and I couldn't find anything in my notes.. Will ask when next at the hospital (if I remember)
Not sure what diff (if any) it makes to delivery etc but means you don't feel as many of baby's kicks as its kicking the placenta, so its cushioned...

Hi Jess.. Hope you're having a good day? x

In general you won't know unless they tell you! Or unless you see it on your notes. It makes no difference really to your pregnancy or labour, except that you won't feel movements around the front of your bump generally, more round the sides and top and right down low towards the end above your pubic bone. You tend not to feel movements as early as others with placentas at the back because baby is only little and it's like them punching through a big duvet! They are moving, you just don't feel it!
So don't worry! Xx

Ah ok thanks for that Susie .. Pretty sure it says on my notes that I have an anterior placenta so that probably explains why my movements are so faint xx

Back