Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

happy 12 weeks for me!
View attachment 114585

but not so happy with morning sickness starting this morning!!
Woohoo... Congrats on reaching 12 weeks :)
Boo to MS only showing its head now.. It should be starting to feck off.. Lets hope its just a once off.. :) xx

well never had it first time with Jacob.. i was doing ok so far with just sore boobs, tiredness and cramping. Was fine this morning until half hour after eating! ugh. Funally had some jaket potato for lunch. so far so good. hopefully was a one off!

yey weekend here, xmas shopping, meal out with grandparents then before i know it its Monday- Scan day :D

pregnant & trying to maintain or lose! :)

12 weeks already how exciting that's gone quick ! X
Have a lovely weekend and good luck with your scan on Monday :)

Happy 12 weeks my lovely :) x when's your scan? x

Well had my scan finally :D

Took over 1.5hours to get it lol,first time baby had back to us and wouldn't move. So walk and chocolate... 2nd try baby moved slightly but still not good enough, so again walk and jumps lol. Had sandwich and coffee. 3rd time lucky, baby moved abit more just able to get measuments etc.
I've been put to 13 weeks today!! She said no way I'm 12+3 as baby a lot bigger.

So I'm officially due 2nd June. The day after my sons birthday!!! Lol

ForumRunner_20131125_142609.png

Well had my scan finally :D

Took over 1.5hours to get it lol,first time baby had back to us and wouldn't move. So walk and chocolate... 2nd try baby moved slightly but still not good enough, so again walk and jumps lol. Had sandwich and coffee. 3rd time lucky, baby moved abit more just able to get measuments etc.
I've been put to 13 weeks today!! She said no way I'm 12+3 as baby a lot bigger.

So I'm officially due 2nd June. The day after my sons birthday!!! Lol

View attachment 114907

oh WOW!!! What an amazing scan picture!!! It's so detailed and clear!! :D you must be over the moon, and great news on the jump ;) I was put forward 3 days and it felt so good :D x yay to being 13 weeks! Happy 2nd Trimester!!

Gorgeous pic :) xx

Thank you!!! Yes I'm so happy, plus ive been put back to first original dates! They did say it will stay as the 6th on my papers though as it's within 5 days before/after the one I was given before which makes no sence to me lol.
Oh wow didn't even realize I'm in 2nd trimester too :D what a amazing day :) xx

The pictures great and yay on jumping forward a few days x

Glad it went well and loving the pic. I was originally given 10th Jan at my 7 week scan then put forward to 6th Jan at my 12 week one (which was actually 12+4). Yay to second trimester xx

pregnant & trying to maintain or lose! :)

Aww lovely pic jess :)
I too jumped forward three days at my scan it's a lovely feeling . Hope your well ! Xx

That's a brilliant picture, dead pleased for you! Glad baby co-operated in the end ;)

It's funny how the date changes affects you psychologically, I was put back from 12+1 to 11+4 and it really mucked with my head tbh. I felt so weird about it all and looking back it was the start of a lot of my problems as I was scared it meant there was something wrong.

Being put forward must feel great, free pass to the second trimester! xxx

haha yeah last time i was put back too, makes you think well how far was you when you found out!

im bed now though feeling ill :( need a good nights sleep!!

Well I'm extremely happy as I found baby's heartbeat last night!!! But as I plug it in to record, the lead makes too much interfering noise :( il have to try again today for Rob to listen!

awww great photo! so glad everything looks good, i can't get over how good the photo is - a very cooperative baby you have there. :)

thank you! yes finally was been good lol. wouldnt move to get the scan measurements for ages! such a great picture compared to my first emergency scan

IMAG0399_1.jpg2013-11-25 11.47.30-1.jpg

Yeah it's such a good pic :) You can see his/her little legs! :D xx

Back