Great loss! Well done :) x

What a great loss, great job x x

Wow what a loss to spur you on for this week! well done :) x

Wow amazing jess well done xx

Well done Jess that's amazing

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lovely loss well done xx

Great loss! Well done :) x

Thank you everyone :) so happy. I needed a good kick, and with having a good loss it's put me back into the right frame of mind. I'm 100% back on it!!

Here to subscribe :)
Hi :) welcome to my diary! X

Well I'm feeling so positive about things now! I need to lose 12.5lb to be back in the next stone bracket with I'm planning to try to get for Christmas!

Forgot to post yesterday, went shopping with my sisters and mum. Had a great day! Jacob was in nursery and Connor came with us.

Was also on plan!!
Breakfast I had banana .

Lunch we went to a taco loco place.
1415269962104.jpg
Now I know it looks bad.... Spicy beef and onions. Lots salad underneath, some cheese. Sour cream. Guacamole. Jalapenos....
In a crisp bowl thing. I don't know syn value but I used all syns for it. Plus I had hardly any yesterday too.

Tea at my mums.
1415269973612.jpg
Toast, beans, tomatoes.3 egg omelette . Bacon. Delicious!

Yesterday's lunch....
Steak. Salad. Mushrooms, peppers & and tomatoes.. boiled potatoes with sweet chilli
1415392838355.jpg

Today
Lunch
Omelette with onions & pepper with sweet chilli. Salad.
1415392931922.jpg

Tea
Homemade soup. Cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, carrots, sweetcorn.
1415393009435.jpg

Banana and chicken roast is all I've had today..

Been laid up in bed, ill and serious bad back!

1415574741068.jpg

Thanks, my back is actually a lot better today thank goodness. It was awful! I must of been coming down with something as I slept majority of the day yesterday! And still fell asleep watching a dvd about 10pm x

Well I best update. I'm currently doing calorie counting also following sw guide lines too.
I needed something to keep me going. As with sw I've been doing it over 3 years so I'm not needing to check things or be real erm, like a newbie!
So with calorie counting it's having me check everything and be good & I'm finding it fun as it's like a new 'diet'

I'm not sure how long ill do this but I'm enjoying it atm & will, be 2 weeks tomorrow I started ☺

Not sure on WI though as had a bad weekend again :/ fish and chips, donner and chicken wrap,,,, meled chocolate over grapes and strawberries! ,! Eeep :/

Shall see tomorrow ;)

Eeekkk! Made this as a reminder :-D
1415615525620.jpg

Hey jess, thought I would say hi! I have a son a similar age to yours and we are about the same weight. Well done on your weight loss so far, you have done amazingly well! I have been following slimming world and have my second weigh in on Wednesday, last week I loat 4.5 lb so lie you I'm trying to break into the 15s by xmas. Have a nice day x

Hey jess, thought I would say hi! I have a son a similar age to yours and we are about the same weight. Well done on your weight loss so far, you have done amazingly well! I have been following slimming world and have my second weigh in on Wednesday, last week I loat 4.5 lb so lie you I'm trying to break into the 15s by xmas. Have a nice day x

Hi! I've got two ☺ 3 year old and 5month old ... Thank you! It's a struggle at times but I'm getting there! Big well done on your loss too!
Yes I'd love to break into the 15s for Christmas :D

Love this, hopefully we will all be further along our weight loss journey by Christmas x x

I really hope so!

This was lunch ,,, pasta bacon onion pepper mushroom and philly. Mixed herbs not garlic
1415637040901.jpg

Just looking through some of the recipes you have made, youve given me some great ideas. I made the weetabix muffins yesterday :)

Just looking through some of the recipes you have made, youve given me some great ideas. I made the weetabix muffins yesterday :)
Aww glad to of helped in some way :)

Looks amazing! x
It was! X.

Well it's weigh day again tonight. 3hours to go.

It's my 2nd doing CC/ SW too! Really not sure what to expect, had naughty food on Saturday. Fish & chips. A donner meat and chicken wrap. Plus chocolate melted over strawberries and grapes!! No will power :(

My little chunks. .
1415724867382.jpg
1415724879049.jpg

22wks on Sunday. He currently weighs 17lb 15oz and still only on formula as no interest of food!

Lost 2lb!!!!! :D :D

Got miss slinky too :) & slimmer of the week
1415741317642.jpg

Lunch
1415741375972.jpg

Tea
1415741344992.jpg

Back