Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Oh Jess sorry to hear that everyone's not well.
Well done you for standing your ground and sometimes there are more important things than your diet.
Hope everyone recovers soon for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww poor little men and you!
Hope they improve and well done on not being fobbed off xx

Thanks everyone. Yeah the childrens a&e closed at midnight so we saw a normal doctor. Just shows if you dont stand your ground how different things can be!
Had my sister watch Connor so we could sleep for a little while! I'm ready for ny bed tonight :)

Today's been ok so far. Connor just real sleepy and jacob is getting to his normal self.

Lunch

Attachments

• 1417010661412.jpg
    1417010661412.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 67
Decisions decisions!!!
1417014543877.jpg

1417014559403.jpg

1417014596183.jpg

I think I ordered d, a, d. ☺

I've just ordered the new bed too, we looked at a few and wantsĺloves a high one so can play underneath.
1417995260243.jpg

Oh that's a brilliant bed. We need something like that for Tom, where was it from?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've just ordered the new bed too, we looked at a few and wantsĺloves a high one so can play underneath.

Ooh that looks lots of fun. I foresee hours of playing under there, hopefully good nights sleeping too :)
You're doing great with the stripping and prep for redecorating! x

I got it off amazon. The cheapest place I found it!

Well I've been so terrible these few weeks!! Rob working lates so been comfort n bordum eating on the nights. Had sw xmas meal out... Gained 2.5lb

Next week doesnt look good. Were taking kids to grandma's on thurs to then travel 3+ hours away to hotel ready for court on Friday morning. (For whom remember it's for our friend Craig who was killed in a car accident by people racing!!! It' will be 1 year this xmas eve :'( )

So it's grab and go foodwise

I got it off amazon. The cheapest place I found it!

Well I've been so terrible these few weeks!! Rob working lates so been comfort n bordum eating on the nights. Had sw xmas meal out... Gained 2.5lb

Next week doesnt look good. Were taking kids to grandma's on thurs to then travel 3+ hours away to hotel ready for court on Friday morning. (For whom remember it's for our friend Craig who was killed in a car accident by people racing!!! It' will be 1 year this xmas eve :'( )

So it's grab and go foodwise

It must be so hard for you when Rob is on nights, I know I'd end up eating from boredom then too, especially after a busy day with the children. It really is so hard at this time of year, what with the cold weather, dark nights and of course, all the festive food and drink that is around.
I wasn't on Mins at that time but sounds like its going to be pretty tough for you, bringing back a lot of memories. Will be thinking of you hun x

Yes it is difficult, late night shopping, rob been away so when I finally get to sit down I snack

Oh it's going to be hard. He was one of robs best mates from the army, we let then they did and moved close to is. On his way home on Xmas eve fro working away the week , some young idiots were racing and crashed into him. Died at the scene. It's disgusting how they have been free since it happened, almost a year and we're only just having the court hearing. If they plea not guilty then it's not I til May 2015 for the trial with jury! Xx

Oh I am sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time.
I always just try and focus on a meal at a time when I am struggling .

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back