Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

thanks, cant wait to go! :D

Ooh I love Chester! Never been to the zoo though. Are you actually going into Chester itself? You'll have a lovely time :) We're thinking of getting a season pass for the zoo as it's halfway between where we are and Tom's friends and family in Wales so we can meet them for the day :D xx

Hi hun :) hope you're having a lovely weekend xx hope bump is well too xx

Had a fantastic time at Chester zoo, weather was rubbish to start with but cleared up!

Hotel was ok, was annoyed at the lack of choice in healthy foods. Same for the breakfast. The bed was awfully uncomfy too but doesn't help been pregnant too!

Then onto Blackpool , was tired and tbh couldnt wait to come home. Went in the tower, had a 4D experience which was cool and stood on the clear glass at the top!! Scary...
ForumRunner_20140324_095404.png

The coach journey home was forever. Some accident on the motoway (someone fell or jumped off the bridge!) So was shut down and crawling traffic for over 1hr 30mins. Good job we didn't set off earlier otherwise wouldnt of moved!
Jacob was so good on there too...

I had some problems with swelling, my hands and feet ballooned , major!
Popped in hospital before we left to go home since we was already there and all was ok just need to rest. Some swelling has gone down over night with sleeping with pillow under feet so now today is day of rest!! Well as much as possible with a toddler!! Lol

Glad you had a good time! Hope you get as much rest as possible! X

Thank you.

Yeah I've not done much this morning, just two loads of washing and playing with Jacob. Hoping I cam relax more later. It's lovely and sunny here so going to sit on chair in garden and let Jacob play :) x

Today I'm very proud to of been 100%!!

Weetabix and milk for breakfast..

Lunch ham onion and cheese omelette.
ForumRunner_20140324_205616.png

Tea - spicy meatballs I batch made previously so was easy to just reheat! With boiled mixed veggies. Cheese on top.
ForumRunner_20140324_205637.png

Shocked I've had 0 Syns today and still have heB to use :)
Think il make milky hot choc to use Syns for milk and chocolate with 2 Hifi bars.
Lovely easy red day complete!!

WI tomorrow, I know il gain as the amount of swelling I've had in my hands and feet alone is likely 7lbs!!! Cannot believe how much my feet were swollen, my shoes only just fit and they were slack slip ons too...

[QUOTE=Jess
Food looks good hun.
Re swelling, any headaches? Flashy lights? Heartburn like pain? When's your next midwife appt? Xx

Food looks good hun.
Re swelling, any headaches? Flashy lights? Heartburn like pain? When's your next midwife appt? Xx

I have flashy white lights when cough or sneeze. Loads little white things... No headaches and heartburn has started past 2 weeks. I see her again on the 8th April xx

Edit.. oh and my swelling has gone down a lot from how I was, had a day at home with feet up most of the time

Hi hun just jumping on what susie said... if you've had flashing lights even without a headache I think you should get your bp checked by the hospital just to be sure. Especially with the swelling you've had. Dont want to scare you but I wouldn't wait until 8th to get checked. Xx

I did... when we arrived back from our weekend away i popped into hospital. They seemed like i was just making a fuss and said its pregnancy but a midwife took me off and said she would check me out. BP was fine, said had protein in urine and just said rest. Asked when i see midwife again ad that was it. xx

I did... when we arrived back from our weekend away i popped into hospital. They seemed like i was just making a fuss and said its pregnancy but a midwife took me off and said she would check me out. BP was fine, said had protein in urine and just said rest. Asked when i see midwife again ad that was it. xx

Did u mention seeing the white spots??

What was your bp Jess? I'm further on than you but just been admitted with oedema bp of 135/88 and a headache I have been started on meds for the bp and baby seems happier now xx

Did u mention seeing the white spots??
no i didnt :/

What was your bp Jess? I'm further on than you but just been admitted with oedema bp of 135/88 and a headache I have been started on meds for the bp and baby seems happier now xx

i cannot remember but said it was perfect rate.. didnt have my notes with me either, silly me!! xx

no i didnt :/

i cannot remember but said it was perfect rate.. didnt have my notes with me either, silly me!! xx

Maybe give them a call n Mention it.
Don't wana scare ya but u can't b too careful xxx

Yeah, if nothing else, call your midwife and ask for an earlier appt. 2 weeks away is too far I would say. Do I remember you saying you had bp problems last time? Xx

Maybe give them a call n Mention it.
Don't wana scare ya but u can't b too careful xxx

Yeah, if nothing else, call your midwife and ask for an earlier appt. 2 weeks away is too far I would say. Do I remember you saying you had bp problems last time? Xx

yeah i just find it strange how they didnt seem concerned at all and said bp was absolutely fine :confused: she pushed on my feet and said its coming back up and not leaving a indent so its 'nothing'...
Yes was always high previously with Jacob so this time in on aspirin since about 16 weeks just incase. xx

30+1 today...

10153220_10153914872535386_1629097880_n.jpg

amazing what 10 weeks difference can do!
pizap.com10.390927642118185761395773792710.jpg

Todays intake

RED DAY

B- muesli, ww yogurt and grapes. (heb)
2014-03-25 08.36.35.jpg

L- burgers, wholemeal roll, salad, cheese. (heb, hea)
2014-03-25 12.36.33.jpg

D- meatballs, passata/tomato sauce with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and cheese chunks. (hea)
IMAG2258.jpg

Syns-
2tbsp mayo - 1syn
mini malteser bunny - 3syns
peanut butter hifi bar - 6syns

Back