Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Oh I am sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time.
I always just try and focus on a meal at a time when I am struggling .

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Yeah that's what I'm having good to do,.
Good day out today. My boys met santa ☺

1418247983214.jpg

And my big boy' christmas ' through the years
1418248038378.jpg

Photos lovely. Thinking of you today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks.

Well they pleaded not guilty! Which in a way is good as they will get longer sentence.

It sucks that the trial is not until May 2015!!!!!
Very hard xmas this year with it been the 1 year anniversary. His wife and mum, few other family members are going away to Butlins over xmas so they're all together. It's horrendous what happened but to be in xmas eve makes it even worse :(

It's awful it's so long away :(
.really annoyed us too as they were racing. On other side of the road. There's lorry drivers as witnesses and people heard them plan to race.. yet his barrister said they were just weaving in and out! Phhff ridiculous. X

Oh Jess how horrible let's hope that the trial means they get a proper sentence

It's awful when they plead not guilty when they clearly are, it just drags it out for the friends and family of their victim and causes more upset. Big hugs to you Hun, keeping everything crossed that you get justice for your friend at the trial xx

It really does. Life is just not fair at times and always takes the best ones! We still don't get how they didn't die or have serious injuries when Craig died. He was in one of them big picasso cars. Air bags. Seat belt... They were in a little corsa! I'm Just there as much as possible for mel and codie their daughter whom is only 4 weeks older than Jacob :( xx

It really does. Life is just not fair at times and always takes the best ones! We still don't get how they didn't die or have serious injuries when Craig died. He was in one of them big picasso cars. Air bags. Seat belt... They were in a little corsa! I'm Just there as much as possible for mel and codie their daughter whom is only 4 weeks older than Jacob :( xx

It's always the way, sadly. I see a lot of it at work, the ones who cause the accident are usually the ones who walk away from it and it's the innocent who don't. Really feel for his wife, I can't imagine doing this alone. You're a good friend Jess xx

Connor at playgroup xmas party.
1418663162180.jpg

Enjoying a baby biscuit. Seems he's a baby led weaner as refuses anything I try to feed him
1418663174915.jpg

Hi, im good thanks! Lost 5lb last night at class.

Feeling good ☺ positive for new year and getting slimmed down x

Lovely pics and a lovely loss too well done!

Indeed. Im back finally! Been so off plan and alot going on that ive not really been on hrre either.

Just recieved nursery pics today, im in love with them!!

Hope your all well, ready for Christmas? X

Eeekkk. my sister just got the best Christmas present this year.... expecting news of baby #2 <3

Back