Jessica Rabbit72's diary 4/1/10 - 7/2/10 now closed.

10lbs?!!! Wow! :faint2:

Day 4 -

well the scales are down by another 2.5lbs - yippee the 100% day paid off yesterday and has spurred me into another 100% day today fingers crossed.

I met up with Julie last night and that kept me on track in the day as I didnt want to go over to hers having to confess to less than 100%.

She is still going great guns and Im proud of her.

I think I may be in fat burning already cos my mouth tastes bl**dy awful and its amazing how quickly this diet works cos one of my main bugbears when I am heavier is when I get out of bed I ache and roll out like a heavily pregnant arthritic 80 yr old. I know that doesnt make logical sense but for the ones of you that have been heavily pregnant the way you have to roll out of bed just before the baby arrives you get my drift. and now 4 days in and Im jumping out of bed with a spring in my step and feel about a stone lighter even though its 3lbs. REALLY WIERD!

Im a bit anxious at the moment because Ive got a meeting with my manager later this morning about me being off work. It should be ok but Ive never had anything like this before so its unknown territory.

Im then going to my SIL's to drop off birthday stuff so will be back around later tonight.

Hope you all have a good day

xxx

hope meeting goes well hun & congrats on the 3lbs, keep at it!

xxx

All sounds good to me Jess, well done you! x

Keep up the good work honey your doing so well!! As i said last night it is easier for me because I have a 'reason' behind doing this and this makes me have to do this even if on occasion I dont want to carry on I know deep down I have to!!
You have so much going on at the mo I think your ace even trying to lose weight too and I take my hat off to you.xxx

Back