JessicaPink's Diary - MUST...fit...in..to...DRESS!!!

I watched a little bit of that prog too but i had already seen it last year & yep that bloke who was fat but got fit then wanted his girlfriend to be skinny too was a right numpty. He needed a good slap!

Definitely! What an ahole! :mad: made me angry!! On the mumps side of things I haven't seen John for a week and have another week to wait (the symptoms have gone now but i'm contageous) :sigh: This is awful as I hate being apart from him. We both feel pretty low because of it! :)

Right then, good luck for the 22nd, I think you are going to do brilliantly, I mean, you have proved it before on CD, you just say the problem is maintaining, so I think you are making the right choice, I love WW, and as much as I tried to stray away from it, it pulls me back in.

Everyone else has said so much already and there isn't one thing I can add to it.

So on that bombshell - all the best :D Have a great evening chick. xxxxxx

Thanks hun! I feel ready definitely and this may sound proper mental but I'm so glad that I have properly said goodbye to CD now as it completely took hold of my life and not in a good way. It's nice to feel 'balanced' again and realise that I just want to lose weight and be healthy properly. At the end of the day, I'm not going to be replacing meals for the rest of my life am i? No :D.

Thank you - and you hun! It's Friiidaaayyy yay! :p

Hope you feel better soon! Definitely avoid the man with suspected mumps, Adam (my fiancé) got mumps then aftwards got mumps orchitis (i.e. mumpy ball).. it was very painful apparently!

Ouch!:eek: Yeah definitely avoiding him which is hard but it's worth it if the balls stay lovely...well...as lovely as they could stay I suppose...:rolleyes:

(eww)

Have a great evening :)xxx

Hey there missus, sorry you're not feeling great!! But I am sure the Inbetweeners box set will cheer you up no end, you really can't beat watching that, visual Prozac!

I swear to God the tears were pouring down my face on Mon night when Will kicked that door shut on the old lady!

Have a good weekend chick xx

Hey there missus, sorry you're not feeling great!! But I am sure the Inbetweeners box set will cheer you up no end, you really can't beat watching that, visual Prozac!

I swear to God the tears were pouring down my face on Mon night when Will kicked that door shut on the old lady!

Have a good weekend chick xx

Have you really started "the conversation?" :D oh good!!

I absolutely love it. It's my therapy!! My favourite EVER episode has to be "Caravan Club" in Series 1. Genious.

Yes! The old granny/will kicking the door shut moment was pure class!

Fav quote ever?

Simon: I can't believe Will has bought a bag of his sh*t to the pub! Who would do that?

Jay: Your dad?

Simon: Oh really?

Jay: Yeah, your mum.

Actually think a teeny bit of wee came out when he said that! :8855:

Thanks m'love, and you xx :)

do you watch anything like True Blood or Vampire Diaries? theyre both amazing and you can um.. watch them online.. not on 4OD though ;)

so how long will you have to stay off with the mumps then? x

do you watch anything like True Blood or Vampire Diaries? theyre both amazing and you can um.. watch them online.. not on 4OD though ;)

so how long will you have to stay off with the mumps then? x

I haven't actually but I would like to give those a go...

Well I've been off all of this week and got to have all of next week off as well...:(
I don't have any symptoms anymore but it's because I'm contageous. So it's even more frustrating now because I feel fine! :rolleyes:

xxx

Pops in to wish Jess a nice weekend :D
( hopefully you won't be contagious for long ) x

Thanks M'love - hope you have a great one too :) xx

up and down (as my mum would say) like a brides nighty

Haha, I haven't heard that one, I like it though!

Roll on the 22nd, and a fresh start! And hopefully, well shot of the maybe-mumps by then!

When I was last off sick, I went through the entire backlog of Come Dine With Me on 4OD. And started watching Eastenders again on the iPlayer thing. I drew the line at Corrie though...! Great invention, this online telly malarky!!

Have as good a weekend as you can for a poorly chick, hope you feel better soon x

Haha, I haven't heard that one, I like it though!

Roll on the 22nd, and a fresh start! And hopefully, well shot of the maybe-mumps by then!

When I was last off sick, I went through the entire backlog of Come Dine With Me on 4OD. And started watching Eastenders again on the iPlayer thing. I drew the line at Corrie though...! Great invention, this online telly malarky!!

Have as good a weekend as you can for a poorly chick, hope you feel better soon x

Ha ha that's a personal favourite of my mother's! Bless her! :D

Yes! Can't wait! I'm so excited as well because my WW "Shop" book arrived today so I've been having a flick through gawping at all the things I've eaten and realising how many points they are :eek:

For example, the chicken & bacon pasta bake I sometimes buy from sainsburys = 11 points!! :eek: and it's not like it's a big portion or anything! Shocker...

But very excited to get going! Going to do my online shopping in a mo ready for delivery next Friday :D

Thanks hun, have a gudden :p xxxxx

It is shocking when you look at it, I agree. The best one is the pizzas... Im kinda a pizza fiend, and used to be happy to have my "treat" of a "takeaway style pizza" once in a while. Which ended up being two or three times a week. 38 points for the full thing. Not good.... :)
Make my own now haha !!!!

The trick is not to allow yourself to use up points on rubbish
it doesn't take long to work out a Ww cake bar or say packet of
Ww hula hoops ( for example )
are more often than not the same points as a piece of fruit, so you start
leaving the better options and stuffing in the rubbish ( because you can )
So just be aware of it Jess :D
most of us have done it at some point or other

have a lovely day x

hey hun! hope your having a great weekend! nearly the 22nd now so you can get started on WW! There are a few links round and about on about working out how many points your allowance is etc, also you may want to go out and buy a plain notepad and pen and keep it in bag! :D i write down all my plans in advance easier to stick too, also when im out shopping ill see foods and think ohhh ill try that next time, so i write it down so i dont forget etc :)

btw your rabbit looks gorgeous!!! good luck xx

It is shocking when you look at it, I agree. The best one is the pizzas... Im kinda a pizza fiend, and used to be happy to have my "treat" of a "takeaway style pizza" once in a while. Which ended up being two or three times a week. 38 points for the full thing. Not good.... :)
Make my own now haha !!!!

Hi hun - I know the pizzas are shocking :eek: Luckily for me, I could happily live without it but there are other things I may struggle with...i.e. CHOCOLATE :D Luckily, WW do some lovely subsitutes :p x

The trick is not to allow yourself to use up points on rubbish
it doesn't take long to work out a Ww cake bar or say packet of
Ww hula hoops ( for example )
are more often than not the same points as a piece of fruit, so you start
leaving the better options and stuffing in the rubbish ( because you can )
So just be aware of it Jess :D
most of us have done it at some point or other

have a lovely day x

Thanks Kals :D Because I want to change the way I eat, e.g. cutting out chocolate (my biggest weakness), I still think I'd choose a piece of fruit over WW choccie/sweety products as I want to learn that I CAN survive without it! I eventually just want to be able to take it or leave it...:eek:

;) Hope you're having a good weekend honey x

hey hun! hope your having a great weekend! nearly the 22nd now so you can get started on WW! There are a few links round and about on about working out how many points your allowance is etc, also you may want to go out and buy a plain notepad and pen and keep it in bag! :D i write down all my plans in advance easier to stick too, also when im out shopping ill see foods and think ohhh ill try that next time, so i write it down so i dont forget etc :)

btw your rabbit looks gorgeous!!! good luck xx

Yayyy :D can't wait!! I have a lovely pink notepad and pink pen just screaming for me to use them :D

Ahhhhh thanks, little Bambi :) or Bambagini, Bambrini, Bambino you catch my drift :D She's a little sweetie!
Hope you're having a good weekend chick! I'm X Factor watching as I type ;)

Now guys n girls! I'm very excited to show you my new purchase! Ordered it online tonight - should arrive Monday...ahem...in a size...10...:eek::p Piccy attached!! This is my little incentive...(currently size 12)

Wish me luck!!! xxx

Attachments

• Lipsy-Pixie-Lott-Embellished-One-Shoulder-Dress.jpg
    Lipsy-Pixie-Lott-Embellished-One-Shoulder-Dress.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 29
I remember once I basically starved myself all day so I could have a pizza and garlic bread. The pizza I had was 14 points.

I've never been so underwhelmed in my life, and was hungry about half an hour later too!

ohhhhh Jess that dress is absolutely stunning! I bet you'll look twice as good as the model in it :) xxx

I remember once I basically starved myself all day so I could have a pizza and garlic bread. The pizza I had was 14 points.

I've never been so underwhelmed in my life, and was hungry about half an hour later too!

Aw...what a sad story! :( Damn those pesky fatty pizzas...What a let down!!! I bet you were hungry aswell so you probably didnt even enjoy it because you wolfed it down.

Bet you won't be doing that again :D

ohhhhh Jess that dress is absolutely stunning! I bet you'll look twice as good as the model in it :) xxx

It's lovely isn't it!! ohh don't think I would ever look as good as Pixie Lott but I'm bloody well going to try :p:rolleyes: I'm hoping it's not as short as it is in the pic...

I'll soon find out!! xx

Puggs talking of his pizza, I remember having a MacD's on my birthday, pointed it in but was seriously disappointed with how it tasted, hadn't had one for so long - That was April, and I still haven't had one since.

It is amazing how empty you feel now after having those foods! You realise that - when you are aware of the points (or just the cals etc) in them for what you get in terms of fullness, that it just isn't worth it.

The night I had that pizza taught me that big style.

On the odd time now I end up in a kebab shop at night (because my wee brother eats ANYTHING) I just get a bag of boiled rice. Point it as 5 points and eat that, fills me up. Chuck a wee bit of lea and perrins sauce on it and it tastes fine! Better that than getting the pizza, pakora and chips that he does...yet he is skinny!

I just get a bag of boiled rice. Point it as 5 points and eat that, fills me up. Chuck a wee bit of lea and perrins sauce on it and it tastes fine! QUOTE]

Oh dear puggs thats desperate times!
Surely there is something else you can have than that?!

Morning jess is there a special occasion for the dress? x

Why? It's probably the lowest pointed hot thing there, and I quite like the taste :)

Back