JessicaPink's Diary - MUST...fit...in..to...DRESS!!!

Hey Jess, wishing you a nice Sunday :)

Agree about choosing fruit over rubbish, I speak from experience as this is why I constantly get it wrong - need to change my ways too!

The dress is gorge and you will look amazing in it x

Chicken and bacon pasta bake being 11 points.. A good make-your-own version, mix some lf philly with chicken stock, mix in some cooked pasta, bacon and chicken.. throw some lower fat cheese on top and grill.

Hey lovely lady, hope you are feeling brighter this morning - I agree with the others, I usually try and find the healthy, non-addictive foods rather than the sugary stuff, although sometimes we do just need a little bit of that kind of stuff.

xxx

Oh Jess! I lurve that dress, what a great incentive to get to wear it. please, pictures of you in it at goal must be added! :)

I will do - I'm determined to wear it. I might try it on when it arrives on Monday - see how far away I am - may even take a "before" pic of trying to squeeze into it :D

Must start watching this Inbetweeners malarky so I understand all these quotes flying around ;)

have a great Sunday jess and hope you are feeling slightly, if not completely better. xxx

Definitely!!! :D It's brilliant!!
Thanks hun, I'm feeling 100% now which is great! Still can't see anyone though due to being contageous...I hope you have a lovely sunday too hun :) xxx

I just get a bag of boiled rice. Point it as 5 points and eat that, fills me up. Chuck a wee bit of lea and perrins sauce on it and it tastes fine! Better that than getting the pizza, pakora and chips that he does...yet he is skinny!

What is it with siblings being able to eat what they want, when they want and stay super skinny?! I have two sisters who manage to do exactly that and stay tiny!! :rolleyes:

Morning jess is there a special occasion for the dress? x

Well, I'm going out to Brighton in 4 weeks time for two of my friends' birthdays and would love to fit into it for then but not sure I'll be able to...if not, Christmas Day is my target :)

The last time I was in a size 10 dress I was about 146lbs so I have around 6lbs to go...:rolleyes:

Hey Jess, wishing you a nice Sunday :)

Agree about choosing fruit over rubbish, I speak from experience as this is why I constantly get it wrong - need to change my ways too!

The dress is gorge and you will look amazing in it x

Thanks hun - just watching Four Weddings at the moment which is lovely! :) I hope you are having a nice Sunday! xx

Thanks hun! I hope so. I'd never spend £65 on a dress but I don't know what came over me last night :D I thought "eff it!" Hey, at least it gives me a bit more of a kick :D Have a great day xx

Chicken and bacon pasta bake being 11 points.. A good make-your-own version, mix some lf philly with chicken stock, mix in some cooked pasta, bacon and chicken.. throw some lower fat cheese on top and grill.

Mmmm sounds delicious! Will certainly try that - thanks hun :p

Hey lovely lady, hope you are feeling brighter this morning - I agree with the others, I usually try and find the healthy, non-addictive foods rather than the sugary stuff, although sometimes we do just need a little bit of that kind of stuff.

xxx

Thanks sweetie, hope you're well and having a lovely weekend x
Yeah I agree we all need a bit of that sometimes, but i'm desperately trying to break that habit and if I need to indulge in something for it to be fruit or something that isn't going to start some sort of binge...:eek:

Good morning all! Feeling bright and happy today :D That may have something to do with the fact I woke up at 11:30!

Enjoyed X Factor last night - Matt Cardle is amazing :eek: love him!! Looking forward to seeing who gets booted off tonight :p

Not really doing alot today to be honest! Bulging Brides is just about to start so I guess I'll be watching that for a bit!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday :D:p xx

Love Jess xxx

That dress is seriously gorgeous ( oh to be a good few years younger )
I bet it will look stunning on and you'll be every bit as gorgeous as Pixie
your a very stunning young lady by the looks of your avatar :D

Ladies - thank you so much for your really lovely comments. I don't know what to say :) I'm not that great with taking compliments :eek: (due to massive lack of self-esteem). Means alot to me though xxxxx

Well today was...:cry:awful. Worst day I've had this year I think. I haven't eaten, felt terribly sick and had banging head ache due to stress.
It's a long story that stems back 3 years but me and my fiancé John had a big bust up today, so I've spent all of it in tears. It's too long for minis but we're ok now - I think.

This day has just flown, I haven't even done anything apart from lie in bed (my comfort/safe place :() I feel exhausted, but I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep any time soon. It's a good thing I don't have work tomorrow so at least I can have a late night.

I hope you have all had a lovely Sunday and I'm sure I'll be back to my cheery self tomorrow.
Have a lovely sleep - sweet dreams xxxxx

Thanks hun.

It's kinda my fault in a way - I won't go into too much as it's very long but half of our problems probably wouldn't be there if I had some sort of "like" for myself. :rolleyes:

But we love each other and that's all that matters. We can both be hardwork sometimes but life's too short isn't it. :)

I'll try and get a good night's sleep, I just think too much so will need to try and switch off...
Anaesthetic anyone?!?! ;)
Just kidding. :D

xxxxx

Ey up chuck.

Loving the look of that dress - I got myself a Lipsy Pixie Lott dress a couple of months ago, love em!

Not long til you start properly - hope you're looking forward to it.

Sorry to hear you've been poorly and your boy is upsetting you. Hope you have a better day today hun :)

i know that feeling of not being able to switch off, ive been having to wait till im really REALLY tired before i go to bed so that i dont have chance to think too much after my head hits the pillow! thanks again for the advice in my diary too :) xxxx

Hope you had a great night sleep Jess. Chin up chicken. xxx

Thanks m'love. It wasn't too bad - woke up this morning looking like I'd been on the sherbet but nothing a chunk of concealer couldn't fix :D

Ey up chuck.

Loving the look of that dress - I got myself a Lipsy Pixie Lott dress a couple of months ago, love em!

Not long til you start properly - hope you're looking forward to it.

Sorry to hear you've been poorly and your boy is upsetting you. Hope you have a better day today hun :)

Thanks! My dress didn't arrive today..."failed delivery"...effing FAILED DELIVERY!?!?! Please tell me Mr delivery man how you could possibly struggle to take the parcel from your van, ring my doorbell and bloody give me it!!!!

But can't wait to fit into it when it does arrive :D and will stick some piccies up!

I know - really looking forward to it! Can't wait to just get going and feel good 'n' normal!
Oh it's cool now between me and John. I received some beautiful flowers today too :D

Hope you're well hun x

i know that feeling of not being able to switch off, ive been having to wait till im really REALLY tired before i go to bed so that i dont have chance to think too much after my head hits the pillow! thanks again for the advice in my diary too :) xxxx

That's ok honey - anytime. I hope you feel better soon :p

Good evening beauties! Well after an utter sh*t day yesterday, I've picked myself up and tried again today. Day hasn't been that exciting seeing as I'm a bit of a loner at the mo - the only people I get to see are the Loose Women. :)
Me and Johnny boy are ok now, I've done my bit of grovelling, he's done his so we'll be fine.

Right so it's Monday...and I'm having totally mixed feelings right now.

The Inbetweeners are on at 10pm tonight. Absolutely brilliant - can't wait. HOWEVER this is the last episode, not only in the series but EVER :eek::cry:I think there are going to be christmas specials and even a movie next year but it's not the saaaaame. :(

ahh well... I'll get over it ;).

I hope you have all had a lovely Monday - have a great evening. If you all want a giggle - get yourselves over to E4 at 10pm tonight!! :D

Love Jess xxx

Attachments

• 72591_10150298160820440_519420439_15358608_8063412_n.jpg
    72591_10150298160820440_519420439_15358608_8063412_n.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 22
aww the flowers are beautiful! xx

Flowers are lovely hun, I'm glad things are better. Have a good nights sleep tonight :) xx

Lovely dress, lovely flowers :)

Glad to hear that you are on the mend :D

Have a great evening, won't be long now til you can see real people again!! It sucks, being cooped up!!!!

Have a great day tomorrow xx

hey hun sorry to hear you had a bad day, but glad it's all been sorted out now, and those flowers are amazing!!!! Wish i got flowers lol :D Hope your alright and get your stunning dress soon!!! :) Sure you will fit in it no probs at all! take care hun xxx

Good news that you are feeling better, and those flowers are lovely. I end up buying myself flowers as its the only way I ever get them. Mr V doesnt understand the flowers thing.

Have a lovely week

Thanks guys :) I love my flowers - bless John. He makes good decisions sometimes...;)

Well, I actually moved off the sofa this morning! I happily swapped Jeremy Kyle for some Wii Fit-age. I feel a bit weird jogging on the spot in front of the tele, and even weirder having a fake person teaching me yoga...:rolleyes:
Bambi found it interesting though...she was getting all excited in her cage running back and forth :D I'd love to know what she was thinking!

Oooh only a few more days til I can get 'on it' and have some sort of structure to my day! At the moment, It's just slices of toast whenever I feel like it! Not good!
I'm glad I'm still the same weight!

Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday! :D

Loadsa lurrve,
Jess xxx

PS: I've now added a photo album...:eek:

Back