JessicaPink's Diary - MUST...fit...in..to...DRESS!!!

Ooh ive just had a nosey!
You are looking fab now,cant imagine another stone gone there will be nothing to you! Any of the fiance or wouldnt he appreciate appearing on a dieting forum?! :p

I dont have any "fat" pictures as ive thrown them all away or deleted them from the camera (just call it disgust or denial!) but i do know i cant ever go back there!

Enjoy the rest of the day hun x

Ohhh that's sweet of you to say so ladies but I'm 10.13 now so put on a bit since some of those pics! :eek:

Well my dress arrived and it's very tiny. It will go on my top half but will NOT go anywhere past my hips...:( I don't think this dress will fit if I just lose a few lbs...I'm in two minds - do I keep it and hope that one day I can fit into it? Or do I send it back because even if I did lose shed loads it may not even fit? :(

Well I saw John yesterday for the first time in over a week :D I missed him sooooooooo much. It was soo good just to smell him again! (That sounds weird...but you know the bit just by their necks/collarbone - I love a good sniff there!) :D Anyway 1lb up today...I was very very naughty and had a McDonalds last night... :eek:

Have no food in house (apart from bread) until Friday and it was just quick and easy :( whoops!! At least it will be my last one for a long time!!

Oooh only 2 days!! Can't wait!!!
Roll on Weight Watchers! :D

Have an awesome Wednesday everyone xxx

Hey Jess, lovely pics, glad you are feeling better and good that you are so excited about getting back on plan!

Can't rep at the mo so wanted to thank you for your support :D

I agree the photos are lovely and good news on getting back to ww, although like the other comments I cant imagine where the extra weight you want to lose is going to come from.

Have a great Thursday

Oh Jess, you look absolutely stunning in those pics, even the 12st odd one you look gorgeous! I just don't get it though, you are the same weight on those pics as I am now, and I still couldn't imagine looking as good as you do.

I think I hate you :giggle: - Kidding... You look lovely! :D

Have a great evening chicki. xxx

Aw thank you hun! ...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! You look absolutely gorgeous! teeny tiny and fabulous legs! I've seen your pics missy! :D

Hey Jess, lovely pics, glad you are feeling better and good that you are so excited about getting back on plan!

Can't rep at the mo so wanted to thank you for your support :D

Aww thank you to you too hun :) Yeah very excited! Only one more sleep - ordered lots of lovely healthy food to arrive tomorrow and can't wait to get started. Have a lovely day hun xx

I agree the photos are lovely and good news on getting back to ww, although like the other comments I cant imagine where the extra weight you want to lose is going to come from.

Have a great Thursday

Thank you - looking forward to starting and doing something about this weight for once and for all. Ohhh trust me it is there!! I'm only 5 ft 3 so I'm definitely overweight for my height.
Have a great day xx

Afternoon everyone x Sorry I haven't really been around that much over the last day or two. I've had John to stay over so we've had lots of catching up and cuddles :p I'm also busy packing my things as I'm moving house on Saturday so I may not be able to post much over the weekend either. :(

I hope you're all well and being good ;)

Loadsa love!!
Jess

PS: Will catch up with all of your diaries a bit later and will post my weight/measurements tomorrow! ahh!! :eek: :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaah, your pics are so inspirational! Sometimes I think it's such an impossible goal, but then I remember that even a stone makes a big difference. You're looking fab already :)

heya hunni! Your piccies as everyone has said are amazing!!! you look gorgeous! But i know from experience no matter what people say, if your not happy yourself then those words kinda go in own ear and out the other hehe! :) so good luck with your WW journey! TOMORROW!!! eek! it's come round so quickly, good luck with the move! and glad things are good with your bf again :) oh and KEEP!!!! the dress! will be motivation for you :) if you want the lower half to go in.... HULA HOOP! hehe even on the wii fit! made a huge difference to me lost 10inches off my hips so far teehee :D oh and the wii fit jogging keep at it!! helps loads! and if you do it in free jog mode you can change channel and watch telly as same time! helps a lot as you dont realise how much youve done etc but the woman keeps you informed by voice through the wii control! :D good luck xxx

Thanks guys! :D

Right so.. Day 1! :D

Weight: 155.3lbs :eek: but feeling positive!

Breakfast: 5
  • X2 Crumpets with butter
  • WW Yoghurt
Lunch: 4 1/2
  • 40g Tagliatelle with 2 slices ham & tbl spoon extra light philly
  • Can of Diet coke
Dinner: 5
  • Homemade Beef Chilli
Points remaining: 3 1/2 :) Will let you know later what I have xx

Really excited!! Lunch and Dinner have been cooked already - thought I'd try and be organised so I don't have room to 'fancy something else later'. Just about to have my pasta for lunch and looking forward to trying it!

Not really up to much today, John needs to have an eye test in town so I'm going to go with him. Need to get some 'Bambi' things from Pets @ home, and then will be back home later to dedicate some time to each of your diaries. :D

Just wanted to say thank you for your support and kindness, you are all wonderful.

I hope you all have a lovely day,

Speak to you later!

Love Jess xxx

:D Absolutely gorgeous photos Jess
your a very pretty young lady indeed
good luck for the start of Ww, you can do it hen

How many points a day are you on hun?

Good luck with the first day! x

hope your first day has gone well! food sounds yummy! :D have a great weekend xxx

Happy first day :D

hey chica, hope things are going well for you :) I am never out of Pets At Home, my Oscar loves the Beefy Sticks they sell, 3 for £1 - he's getting a bit too fond of them tho and has some love handles :giggle:

Back