Jessie's Slimming World Diary - A New Start!!

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Extra Easy Day
I lost 3 1/2lbs at weigh in today!!! (Now 12st 3.5lbs)

HEA - Milk
HEB - HiFi Bar
Breakfast - Banana

Dinner - This was a "hit the road running" dinner today as went straight to Tesco to do shopping and couldnt see anything I could have so this is all I could come up with, not brillian I know, but needs must! 4 slices of ham and a small punnet of strawberries.

Tea - Spanish Chicken (3 syns) boiled rice

Snack - Cadburys Highlight Dark (2 syns) with a mint HiFi Bar (HEB)

Last edited:
Wednesday 2 May 2012

HEA - Milk
HEB - Quaker Oats

Breakfast - Magic Oaty Pancakes (recipe on here) with banana and Maple syrup (2 1/2 syns)

Well I put the mixture in the fridge overnight and just cooked them for my breakfast and they were absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had mine with banana and 2 syns worth of maple syrup. Before I added the egg I tried the "magic porridge" as never done this before and thought that was yuk!!! but I thought i would go ahead and try them as pancakes and they really are lovely and SOOOO filling, I made 6, had 4 for breakfast and have 2 to have cold later. TRY THEM!!!!! Thank you to who invented these!!!!!!

Dinner - Ham with Pasta and sauce (1 syn) with milk from allowance

Tea - Meatballs and Pasta with loads of veg, had to syn mince as I hadnt got any extra lean (6 syns)

Total syns - 9 1/2

Last edited:
Thursday 3 May 2012

RED DAY

HEA - Milk
HEB - Oats
HEB - Bread

Breakfast - Magic Oaty Pancakes with banana and Maple Syrup (2.5 syns)

Dinner - Ham salad sandwich with a drizzle of salad cream (2 syns)

Snack - Left over oaty pancakes with banana and a drizzle of maple syrup (1 syn)

Tea - Bacon, Mushroom, tomato, spring onions, 2 egg omelette followed by a big bowl of pineapple

Total syns 5.5

Last edited:
Friday 4 April 2012

Extra Easy Day

HEA - Milk
HEB - Oats

Breakfast - Magic Oaty Pancakes with banana and Maple syrup (2 1/2 syns)

Dinner - 3 slices of Ham with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, red cabbage and some vinegar

Snack - Left over Magic Oaty pancake with Banana and maple syrup (1 syn)

Tea - Chinese chicken chow mein (7 syns)

Vodka and slimline tonic (6 syns)
3 Ryvita (6 syns) with Low Low Cheese spread ( 3 syns)

Total syns - 25 1/2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Saturday 5 May 2012

HEA - Milk
HEB - Bread

Breakfast - Magic Oaty Pancakes with banana and maple syrup (5 1/2 syns)

Dinner - Beans on toast followed by another banana

Snack - bowl of pineapple

Tea - bacon, mushroom, spring onion and tomato omellete with Cathedral City Lighter cheese (4 syns)

Total syns - 9 1/2

Last edited:
Just been looking through your diary, well done for coming back to plan!! I know its been a while since you have posted on here so how is it going? x I definitely need to try the magic oaty pancake mix(among so many other recipes on here!!) Seems you got addicted to them from your recent posts on your diary so they must be scrummy! :) Infact I am going to go and find the recipe so I can try them in the next few days!

Good luck on your journey!! :D

Monday 7 May 2012

HEA - Milk
HEB - ?

Breakfast - Bowl of pineapple and a cherry Mullerlight Greek yogurt (1/2 syn)

Dinner - Pasta and Sauce (1 syn) with Turkey rashers and salad

Tea - Grilled salmon, new potatoes, carrots, curly kale and peas with parsley sauce

Total syns - 1 1/2 so far

Last edited:
Tuesday 8 May 2012

I lost 2 1/2lbs at my weigh in today, I am now 12st 1lb having lost 11lbs.

Extra Easy Day

HEA - Milk
HEB - Bread

Breakfast - Banana

Dinner - Beans on toast with butter (forgot to ask for it without) 4 syns

Tea - Pasta bake made with Extra Lean Minced steak so totally syn free, with passata, onions, tomatoes and garlic followed by a small bowl of pineapple

Total syns - 4 so far

Last edited:
Thanks Jessie, Way to go on 2 1/2 pounds weight loss and your total of 11lbs! I love it when I see I've lost on the scales!! :) My weigh in will be thursday but I can't keep going to class very frequently at the moment so probably my last weigh in for a while in class but I am investing in some good home scales and just weighing myself every thursday as I would normally be weighed and I am determined not to slip into bad habits and stick at it!! After all , thats the only way we are gonna get there and I always say to myself "i'd give anything to be slim" but the problem is you want to be slim NOW! lol.. So I will just have to be patient and let my body do the work while I help it by not stuffing my face with naughtys lol.. I can't wait till I am in the 12's like you are! Seems you won't be in them for long though!!:happy036:
I am hoping I will be at next weigh in as I couldn't go last week and was 13st01lb so I am hoping I have lost enough to be down to 12st whatever pounds and I will be soooo chuffed with that! :)

Wednesday 9 May 2012

HEA - Milk
HEB - Bread

Breakfast - Magic Oaty Pancakes (1/2 mixture) (2 1/2 syns) with a banana and maple syrup (2 1/2 syns)

Dinner - Poached eggs on toast

Tea - Chicken Stir Fry with LOADS of vegetables (packet of stirfry veg, extra mushrooms, baby sweetcorn, mangetout, garlic, chilli and ginger) and noodles - all syn free!!!!
I also added a sachet of Blue Dragon Chow mein (2 1/2 syns for half a pkt)

Snack - Bowl of pineapple

Total syns - 7 1/2

Last edited:
Saturday 12 May 2012

HEA - Milk
HEB - Bread

Breakfast - Pineapple

Dinner - Beans on toast followed with another bowl of pineapple

Tea -Left over macaroni cheese (3 syns) 1/2 Weight Watchers tortilla (2 1/2syns) with red onion, mushrooms, chicken, tomato puree and Cathedral City Light cheese (4 syns)

Vodka and slimline tonic (4 syns) and a Milky Way ( 6 syns)

Total syns - 19 1/2

Last edited:
Sunday 13 May 2012

HEA - Milk
HEB - HiFi Bar

Breakfast - Mullerlight Cherry Greek yogurt (1/2 syn)

Dinner - Roast Chicken, Roast potatoes (3 syns), cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, peas and gravy (2 syns) followed by a bowl of pineapple

Tea - Omellette with bacon, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and Cathedral City Light Cheese (4 syns)

Total syns - 9 1/2 so far

Last edited:

Monday 14 May 2012

HEA - Milk
HEB - Weetabix

Breakfast - Weetabix and a banana

Dinner - Tomato and basil soup with a bread roll (6 syns)

Snack - bowl of pineapple

Tea - Grilled salmon, new potatoes, carrots, broccolli, cabbage, peas and parsley sauce (3 syns) followed by more pineapple!!

Total syns - 9 so far

Last edited:
Tuesday 15 May 2012

Weigh in later today so will update this afternoon - UPDATE - I lost 1.5lbs taking me into the next stone zone - 11st 13.5lbs!!!!

HEA - Milk
HEB - Mint Hifi Bar

Breakfast - Banana

Dinner - Jacket potato with baked beans and side salad

Tea - Gammon with Macaroni cheese with loads of mushrooms (4 syns)

Total syns - 4

Last edited:
Thursday 17 May 2012

HEA - Milk

HEB - 2 Alpen Light bars

Breakfast - Apricots and satsuma

Dinner - 2 egg omellete with bacon, mushrooms, red onion, red pepper and tomatoes with 25g of Cathedral City Light ( 4 syns)

Tea - Pork chop, Slimming World chips, and beans

Total syns - 4

Last edited:
Back