Jess's diary

Camplestar

Silver Member
Ok so I joined up here yesterday. I am 22 years old and very overweight. I had lost 2stone 10 but I've put a lb back on. In January I weighed 19st 9.8. Today I am 17st 0.2. My target is 11stone, which will be the top of my healthy weight. This may change when I get there. I have done lots of different diets and only lasted the max of 2weeks so it feels good that I have lasted this long. I would like to be down to target by the end of the year. I weigh myself everyday but take Friday to be my official weight. I really want to lose 5 lb by Friday so I can break the 3 stone mark. I think it is going to be hard to do but let's try it.

good luck hun

Just done day1 of the 30ds. It is a killer. Not sure how I am going to carry on but I'll try again tomorrow. Feel sick and dizzy right not but it will pass. Fingers crossed for weight loss.

fingers crossed for you hun

Good morning. I am currently stood on my wobble your way to fitness exercise machine. I have already walked the dog which included a 100m run and an asthma attack from it but ill try it again tomorrow. I have only lost 0.4lb today and really wanted a bigger number than that. I don't think I'm going to make the 3stone mark by the end of. The week. Maybe next week. I am going to attempt day 2 of the 30 day shred after work. I do not ache as much as I expected to. I. Have a first aid course all day and I'm taking jacket potato for my dinner. Breakfast biscuits for breakfast and strawberry slim fast for tea. I really want to break some barriers.

Ok so I did day 2 this morning and I am aching like mad. I really needed to do some dance work tonight but my legs will not let me. Gonna have to spend the next two days working on that. Had some cake at school :(

I am still achy this morning. However I am up,i have walked the dog which included a little bit of jogging again. Aim presently on the fitness machine and I intend on day 3 of the 30DS. I. Had a singing lesson last night an my teacher was really impressed with my weight loss. My old clothes are hanging off me. I also for the first time in my life struggled with power. I normally can use my whole body to sing out the top notes. I broke on two of them yesterday because I no longer have the physical power. Time to start singing technique I believe. Anyway I'm really up for today and looking forward to it. Bring on the weight loss.

well done keep it up campstar

Wow, singing lessons sound great. Sadly I am completely tone deaf so can't sing at all!

I love singing. Singing and dancing are the best feelings in the world. I really want a shot at the west end.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down 2st 11.4 now. Will I make 3 stone by Friday.2.6lb to go. I'm up and ready for day 4 of the 30DS. Hoping I won't ache as much today. I have sooooooo much to do ATM. Rock challenge is 5 days away. I have a lot of dance work to do and not sure how I am going to get that done by Thursday or Friday. I have an essay to be in in 2weeks and I haven't even looked at the units yet. I think sleep may need to disappear for the next 5days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning. I have now lost 2st12. 2lb away from my 3 stone. Really want to break 3 stone by Monday at the very latest. I have got so much on. I am really really stressed. Gonna be another long day at school. So many jobs to do but I have got this afternoon out of class to make sure all my things are ready for the performance. I need to crack and record my dance grade tonight and get it sent in. I'll spend the weekend doing law, but I've also got 2 shifts at the theatre and I'm teaching dance all day Saturday. No rest for the wicked. I can't wait until the end of next week when things calm down a bit. At least I have more energy from losing weight. And as you can see I am rambling in. A tendency I tend to get when I am stressed lol.

afternoon jess your going to hit the 3 stone fingers crossed for you hun xxx

The energy has gone lol. I am shattered. Haven't done my exercise and I could fall asleep now. I really need to get my butt up and do something. Get that 2lb off.

jess have a little rest your doing great and im sure your going to lose the 2lb

Back