Jezebella's Journal

Jez,

Much like others here, due to the time of year I'm not around much these days. Just wanted to say well done on finishing RTM, you are a star. Big hugs and good luck out there in the big bad world....but I KNOW you won't need it. You've got such a brilliant adult head on your shoulders. WOOOHOOO to you Hun.....:D

RTM Day 84 (Week 12) THE FINAL DAY

My plans have gone somewhat awry as to the writing of this today. I had planned on a long and leisurely time to get my thoughts together and put in an extremely thought provoking blog tonight.

A few things have put a bit of a kaibosch on my plan. Woke up at about 11.... Tiredness yes, and also because I sat up till 3am!! It is so hard to wind down from an event, and there was Xfactor to watch (results tonight Oh so predictable btw and exactly as written about a week ago on Pop*****!) Then my lovely friend James made it over to put my pc back to rights - it has been ill for a while, much time to get it back to rights, but it is fully functional again and winblowz 7 is installed. It has taken around 12 hours!!!! So inbetween the entertaining and the cooking, I havent really had the chance to put my thoughts in a concise order at all. This then sadly will not be the blog I had planned, but tomorrow on the first day of Maintenance will be time enough for that :)

Food wise today, so far so good, late breakfast - all meals today infact delayed. So had that at about 12:30pm of porridge, with banana, berries, raisins, drizzle of acacia honey and a spoon of fat free yoghurt. The honey was a revelation, so sweet for such a tiny amount and so full of flavour. Lunch was at about 4:30 and was some of the pork and apple casserole with broccoli and cous cous. Dinner, some Mince loaf with roast veg, beans, asparagus and swede mash.

I cannot believe the end is nigh... well here infact, I am on my last RTM pud - blackcurrant jelly and cherry yoghurt.

I am still feeling comfortable with food, but very aware that it is still a massive learning curve ... this whole maintenance bit. I will try to keep to the basic food plan I have been on for the past few weeks. I certainly don't feel comfortable enough yet to rush out and eat so called "naughty" foods. The guilt at this point would be too much. There is also Xmas ahead, so would really rather keep the calories lower to ensure I have a little gap if needed. I do not plan to over eat at Xmas, and will ensure all the food is cooked as healthily as possible, but I would like to try a bit of Xmas pud and perhaps have a small liqueur. Still I planned on making wine a part of my new life and so far that isn't really happening!!! Who knows. I am however looking forward to the celebration. Also to entereing the new year as a thin person!!

So tomorrow begins the new phase of my life, it has all gone so fast, but it has been so worth it. I am very proud of my achievements.

I am also undecided still as to where the blog is going to continue, either here or in Maintenance, as perhaps it does need a bit of livening up!!

Have a very happy Monday everyone!

Jez
xx

Well done Jez :)

Enjoy free flying in the new you honey.

Kat xx

Well, well, well, RTM is over!! I had yet another manic day, so have still not had a chance to get my thoughts together to put my final entry in here. I really want to put the thoughts down accuarately. I have learnt so much and want to express it. I also realise (as part of this little learning process) that I cannot beat myself up when I don't get every single little thing done, so bear with me and I should have it done by the weekend. It is just far too busy at work currently and I need a break. For those that are interested, or would like to follow my journey a little further, there is a new blog in the maintenance section. I know soon enough a few of you will be there with me, so I thought it would be nice to get that side of the board moving a bit!

Hope you are all very well, and looking forward to tomorrow!

Jez
xx

:) It is the close of one chapter and the opening of another! Jez I have followed your journey from the start as you know and you are such an inspiration to people doing LL.

Well done, I hope you are incredibly proud of yourself.

I look forward to continuing your journey with you over on the maintenance boards and joining you there in 6 weeks.

Kat xx

Back