JEZZ - I need cookware advice! Or anyone else!

you look lovely. We'll have to liaise before we go out together !

Hi LS! How nice to see you. :) Happy New Year.

The pic I was referring to was the little on in my post, not in my signature. :)

I understand about storage - good lord, we have paid out - I shudder to think how much - in storage in California. As this was only meant to be a 2-3 year jaunt in the UK, not going on 9 years now - it seemed the best way forward. But, wht is in there is precious. My piano, grannies antiques, etc., so it is a necessary expense.

But I reckon we have spent what it would have cost to ship the lot over here to begin with, at least 3 times by now. lol C;est la vie.

Thanks hon. :)

xx

Ya know what LS - I knew that - what you meant! And I was touched that you understood. But then when I started to post my hubby was distracting me and my brain turned left instead of right, and it becmae about storage. DOH. Brain is a bit overloaded today.

But yes, you understand. Its a weird thing. Thanks for sharing - makes me feel better when I hear others understand or even have the same experiences.

xx

Hi LS

Good to see you back here. Thanks for the whistles.
How are you doing?
You see , you just come straight back and pick up exactly what's g oing on. We miss you when you're not here.
Hope you have a good 2010.

Back