Jiggerz' Dinnerz

Jiggerz

Hi all,

I should really have started this on day one, but CBA, you all know how it is... So, as Friday is my weigh-in day I'm starting a fresh now! I like Friday as weigh-in, that way if I mess up over the weekend with the odd drop of Voddie, I have the rest of the week to make it right :D

So, Friday...

Breakfast: 2 XL boiled eggs, 1 scan bran, butter.

Lunch: Boiled ham, lettuce, spring onion, yellow pepper, 1/2 medium tomato, grated cheddar and mayo

Dinner: 2 pork loin steaks (fried in olive oil and butter), savoy cabbage and brussel sprouts, big blob of butter on veg and mustard mayo on side

Liquids: 2lt water, 3 x black tea with unsweetened soya milk, 2 x peppermint tea, 500ml Coke Zero.

I may have a Woodies orange wafer later but right now I'm trying to resist, TOTM looms darkly on the horizon...

Hiya and welcome

Menu sounds pretty good, lots of green veg in there - but a scan bran doesn't sound very low carb? :)

They're not so bad, it's all bran and 2.3g carb per slice if memory serves me right, sorry, I'm being lazy and cba going into the kitchen to check, haha.

Haha, it's the weekend, that's what sofas were invented for.

I checked and they're 2.9g a slice, you can buy them in H&B, 12 for about £1.20. No matter how much water I drink or leafy greens I eat, I still need a little help to keep me going ( I know, TMI!) so these are a blessing. Of course, polyols are far more entertaining but I'd much rather have a natural substance instead.

I dont thinks i could stick to just one, i have to abstain completely!!!
luckily i'm finding the meals so filling that not wanting snacks/carbs at all, I must say I'm dreading the summer hols, as i have to get more snacky things in for the girls, they'll only eat so much healthy stuff a day!!!!! God I remember the days!!!lol
j x

Hi Jayne youve not posted for a while I hope every thing is ok???
Have you started back at work already??
j x

Back