Jillian michaels

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
I've just downloaded the Jillian michaels slim down solutions app for my iPhone. It had great reviews, seems to cover daily tips, recipes, exercises etc.
Best of all - it's a free one!!!

I love Jillian Michaels, I've got a few of her books and dvds, she's great!

she posted on fb/twitter yesterday, that she was in the gym burning off a scoop of icecream and a chocolate bar- due to a moment of insanity because of PMS....

its sooooo nice to know that even she (the worlds biggest icon in fitness) has normal moments too.. :)

Have you been watching her on Loosing It With Jillian?...she gets quite emotional, and she's cried a few times, it's nice to see that other side to her.

yeah ive seen all the losing it with Jillian..

they are good... and it is nice that she takes so much from each family she helps, and she is a normal person, not a hard nut that she makes out in her DVD's! lol

lol Kes... I like the hard nut in her though, I'b too scared to not do it!

Is that how you will be when you're coaching your clients? :)

Can anybody tell me what day, time and channel losing it with Jillian is on please. I've only managed to see it once and forgot to check where it was! :(

It's on the style network hun.. I have the series link set for it.. i'll find out the day.

ill try not to be sooo tough, as i would be working in a small gym, and i think i will scare everyone away LOL

I LOVE jillian and the fact we all seem to feel the same way! Will get that app now, thanks x

Back