• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jillian michaels

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
I love Jillian Michaels, I've got a few of her books and dvds, she's great!

Kes

Gold Member
she posted on fb/twitter yesterday, that she was in the gym burning off a scoop of icecream and a chocolate bar- due to a moment of insanity because of PMS....

its sooooo nice to know that even she (the worlds biggest icon in fitness) has normal moments too.. :)

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Have you been watching her on Loosing It With Jillian?...she gets quite emotional, and she's cried a few times, it's nice to see that other side to her.

Kes

Gold Member
yeah ive seen all the losing it with Jillian..

they are good... and it is nice that she takes so much from each family she helps, and she is a normal person, not a hard nut that she makes out in her DVD's! lol

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
lol Kes... I like the hard nut in her though, I'b too scared to not do it!

Is that how you will be when you're coaching your clients? :)

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
Can anybody tell me what day, time and channel losing it with Jillian is on please. I've only managed to see it once and forgot to check where it was! :(

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
It's on the style network hun.. I have the series link set for it.. i'll find out the day.

Kes

Gold Member
ill try not to be sooo tough, as i would be working in a small gym, and i think i will scare everyone away LOL

Gemma79

I will do this!
I LOVE jillian and the fact we all seem to feel the same way! Will get that app now, thanks x