Jilly's JUDDing & liking it!

Well done Jilly you're a real inspiration on here!

Well, had a few days up in Manchester with my Brother-in-law & his family. So I've had 4 consecutive UpDays.......I'll WI tomorrow morning but expecting I'll be UP a couple of pounds:(. However I'm right back at it today with a really low 360 cals DD, so hoping that will have at least got rid of the excess water & sugar..from the Baileys, Sticky Toffee pudding....2 Roast Dinners, few pints of Cider plus crisps, chocs, wine gums and other travel snacks..so only myself to blame if there is a huge..temporary increase..there you go..temporary, because by being right back at it I know it is only that. Rewing to this time last year..and I would..well did say..no point in dieting now until after Xmas!!!.....or even New Year.......or even then as weather was cold......:confused: How mad is that...nope, still hoping to lose another couple of pounds before Xmas..and maybe even some more before New Year!!! We can do this

I'm up 2lbs...but I'm not altering my stats as pretty sure it will be off in the next few days....on my second Down Day since returning to work and had an UD of only around 1400 calories yesterday. I'll have a proper UD tomorrow..as have a fancy for a nice seafood platter..yum yum!!:D

Those 2lbs will be gone before you know it. X

Yay:D Those 2lbs are gone. i'm back down to 17st 5lbs again as I was before my break.

To keep me on track over Xmas & New Year I have decided to set my New Year goals now rather than wait until next year. I'm determined that by Easter I will be under 16 stone. I have not been in the 15's since about 1994....I've made it to the low 16's at least 3 times since then.....but each time given up on my 'diet' and regained..plus....so thats my first goal...and I would say very achievable as Easter is end of March next year so three months to lose around 19lbs if I don't start the New Year heavier than I am now can be done..just need to up my game & lose 7lbs per month rather than 5lbs. Which means get exercising instead of sitting here on my computer!!!:D

but at least all us Minis will have muscular fingers ;) Not a spare ounce of fat on mine! Just need to find a way of typing that uses the whole body and we can kill 2 birds with one stone. Might pitch it to wii....!!

Had a lot to eat over the weekend, naughty me.....I gave up tracking the calories at 1800 each day as I knew it would upset me too much to know the 'real' total!! Never mind, probably no harm done as I have been working and a bit of walking. Just had a very small porridge this morning, fish sticks for lunch & having a bowl of soup for tea today so well under 500. Tomorrow its our work Xmas party so 3 course dinner!!!
Wed anotherDD, Thursday will try to be restrained on my UD, Friday DD but I'm working PM and its looking like a tricky run at the moment so will be a hard DD. Sat I'm going to be doing a proper UD so to balance it out will do a DD Sunday so that I don't have to DD Xmas Eve, although I will try to be fairly good before making myself sick with food on Xmas Day. Thats the Xmas plan so far, intend Boxing Day to be a DD as working so should be fairly easy and I can always fill up on leftovers on the day after!! Lets see if I can stick to it LOL!!!

OMG I love the Ups, off to have a shower in a minute then off out for my Xmas meal and a few ciders as being driven tonight!!!!! I don't think not eating will be a problem tomorrow!!!! :D

OMG, yesterday I ate like a genuine pig I ate

Porridge, Bacon & Egg Bap, Quality Street at Team Meeting, then Filo Prawns followed by Roast Beef & all the trimmings and Clotted CreamTrifle for Desert (Your fault Lou!!!) All washed down with a pint & a Half of Cider...groan............just soup today to make up for it.
If I keep this up I'll be lucky to still have any weight lost after Xmas & New Year :D

Well thats it Xmas is over............:Christmas02r:

Had a lovely day yesterday after a rotten Xmas Eve!! Ate thousands of calories, and heading that way again today, despite having been out to work this morning. It only takes a slice of Xmas cake & a Baileys to send the calories soaring!! So much left over food to eat up!! Couldn't face a DD today, guessing Friday more likely to be my first post Xmas DD!!
OH was told by Consultant on Monday that although his COPD is now stable it is so severe that his heart is now not coping with the extra work it has to do to keep his O2 levels up consequently they are dropping too low and at the same time his heart is becoming damaged. They were quite blunt and told him that if he wants to extend his life he needs to be on Oxygen 16-20 hrs a day!:(
He is not impressed and basically not really accepting of the situation! Still its the way it is & we will have to cope with it. They were very pleased though with his weight loss so we will continue...maintenance for now, back at it from 2nd January!!

First DD today since day before Xmas. Will end up about 600 cals as having an Options drink before bed, but pretty pleased with myself as cut out all sugar and most carbs today and its not been nearly as difficult as I thought it would be. Sat will be an UD but will try & keep it sensible, then having Sunday as a DD as on Monday we are out to Dinner. Tuesday we have a meet & greet with food, then Wed we are back to normal. I'm not going to weigh until a week s time, I don't want to know how much I've put on...I'm just counting on having lost by Tuesday week!!!!

Hope you are all getting back on track! I know many if not most of you are doing better than I am..go folks, New Year New You!!!

Back