JK's diary ..... day 1 SS

jk4657

Well today is hopefully the first day of a brand new me! Finally took the plunge and started CD SS. Weighed in at 14 st 12. :(
Just split from my husband who informs me I'm fat and no one will ever love me .... well I love me so thats a start.
Had my first shake - chocolate with hot water, and surprisingly enjoyed it. I will update daily with my progress.
Wish me luck!!

Thats horrible, dont listen to him! Men sometimes just say things to hurt without any real meaning behind it. I'm on my 5th day and I can already see this diet really does work. Before you know it, you'll be loving what you see on the scale! Good luck :)

Thank you .... he's hardly an adonis!! Looks like you and I weigh more or less the same ...... good luck and keep me informed on how you get on x

Good Luck JK. Sounds as if you are better off without him. He sounds like a right charmer...not.

You'll get all the support you need on this forum. It's a fab place to be.

Lynne
x

Welcome, and well done for taking the decision to start CD. It's a great plan, not easy but as you can see if you look around the site, it clearly works! Here's to a brand new you:)

Thanks for the support and well done on your weight loss. Just tried the tomato soup and actually enjoyed it ..... got 2 more pints of water to drink and thats it day 1 over!!

Welcome and good luck on your journey jk. I'm on day 7, unfortuately my CDC can't weigh me this week but i know that i have lost weight, have to wait until next Tuesday. I know my journey will be hard at times but it will be worth it, can't wait to see the end result. I want to get into the 9's, last time i was there i was at school. I will be checking in on your diary to see how your getting on!!! I'm also doing a diary on CD100% thread!!!

Jodie x

True ... so true. Just struggling at the minute ..... cant stomach the shakes so have emailed my CDC to see if I can change them - enjoying the soups far better. Managed day 1 & 2 and am almost halfway through day 3 ..... please tell me it gets easier!?!?!

i know they say you shouldnt do the recipes if you are on ss but i live off the thai chilli 'crisps', chocolate 'muffin' and porridge. I couldnt bear the shakes/soups as they are. Hope this helps hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JK good luck on your weight loss journey,, I start my journey next week, but i reading through post for all the inspiring weight losses and achievements others have made.

Men can be such jerks, as long as you love yourself, you go girl and prove him totally wrong.

Back