JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Oh thanx guys x

The oven got fixed on wednesday, thank god;)

Went fireworks display on camp last night, it was really good, different stalls for the kids, food, drink, had a couple of gluweins;)

So weigh in today & I have put on a lb, which is no surprise as I have been out of sorts the past week & no oven etc,etc:eek:

I am currently thinking of trying something new as I just seem to be faffing about on WW & yo-yo ing the past couple of months:sigh:
I know the new plan is coming but I think I need something with a bit more restriction!

We are out tomorrow for MIL,s 60th & going for sunday lunch with friends so no cooking for a couple of days:cool:

I know where you are coming from with the faffing about of late. I'm hoping that the new ww plan will give me something to focus on or I will be trying something different too.

Have a lovely weekend

have a lovely weekend hun, fireworks sounded great.

no matter about the lb, im sure youll have it off in no time :) xxx

Hey Jo, just having a catch up and couldnt pass without saying hi.....xxxxx

Oh thanks everyone for your support, I really don,t know what I would do if it wasn,t for minimins:D

I really mean it, just coming on here on a Monday morning & seeing your lovely messages makes you realise you are not alone;)

Well the plan for this week is no counting but low carbing so I will let you know how I go!

Had an absolute fantastic weekend, went to see my mum & dad & then out with OH,s family for MIL,s 60th. Came back yesterday & then round friends for dinner:D

Even though we were eating out & drinking I didn,t over in dulge like I can on a weekend & I feel alot better for it today as some Mondays I can be soooo bloated:eek:

Struggling for babysitters at the moment have got a few nights out coming up, always the same with the army at xmas, they call it silly season!
Its about a month til our xmas ball & I,m going to look for a dress in a couple of weeks so I hope the low carbing kicks in ;)

Everyone sounds so organised for Christmas I haven,t even started I always leave it to the last minute:rolleyes:
Georgia keeps changing her mind which doesn,t help, but I am going to Cambridge on friday, they have a huge Primark so will be stocking up on PJ,s for nieces & nephews;)

Anyway I,m off for a mooch round the diaries x

Good luck with the low carbing, I'm sort of giving it a sort of go too.

I havent got anything sorted for Christmas at all yet so you're further ahead than me anyway. Have a lovely week

Good luck with the low carbing, I'm sort of giving it a sort of go too.

I havent got anything sorted for Christmas at all yet so you're further ahead than me anyway. Have a lovely week[/QUOT

Thanks Vanda x

Sounds like you had a hectic weekend then Jo
good luck with the low carbing and have a lovely week xx

Yeah it was hectic but great to see everyone,hope you have a good week too x

Good luck with the no counting/low carbing, I hope it works really well for you!

Have to say, you can't beat a bit of Primark for cheapy but lovely clothes as a quick way of getting the bulk of prezzies done. Hands down, the best place in the world ever! :)

Have a lovely Tuesday Ms Slim.

PS - Pity we didn't live closer, I would have looked after Georgia no problem over the 'Silly Season' seeing as I get invited to nothing ;) xxx

Aww thanx Nikki,

if you lived abit closer, I would be inviting you out never mind babysitting x

Think I have sorted a babysitter, my friend has a young girl who,s a student always looking for extra spends, shes coming round on Thursday with her mum to meet Georgia:eek:
Now this is quite scary but she has great references so will see how I feel when I meet her;)
I only need her for 2 nights out ,will probably charge the earth:rolleyes:

Georgia has her friend round for tea, they are up the stairs listening to JLS, they sound like a herd of elephants jumping around:D

Food so good so far this week!

Did 40 mins of exercise dvds today so all good x

well done on those dvds hun - thats fab stuff :D

im sure your friends daughter will be fine with Georgia! x

Hi guys,

thanx for checking up on me:D

Everything is fine, just had a busy past couple of weeks!

I haven,t been following any diet plan, just not stuffing my face:p

I have been sticking to my exercise plan though and really enjoying it!

Weighed in on friday & stayed the same so not too worried as had 2 nites out;)

We are out this thursday for indian and then I have a wives xmas do on friday, won a lovely dress on ebay from next, I got it for £13, so wearing that on friday:D

So I,m eating healthy when I can & definitely continuing with the exercise, for the next couple of weeks!

So I have become abit of an ebay addict:rolleyes:
Got a dress for the xmas ball aswell of one of the ebay shops, brand new with labels for £25, couldn,t believe it when it came,
its like a teal blue coloured satin and fits lovely:)
Got Georgia a party dress and dress coat and they are really lovely can,t believe I have never been on ebay before, it is very addictive though:eek:

So I promise I will catch up with everyone, just looked & its all changed, why have people moved?
Will have a mooch about x

Hi Jo,
Lovely to hear from you my fellow Ebay addict I'm never off the flaming thing
You'll find us all over in the members section Jo we all moved for privacy reasons :D didn't want the hubby's to know how much one Slags them off

Hi Jo, good to see ur still about chick and seem to be in control of things. I think i'm gonna adapt to the same way til aft xmas cos it just aint hapnin for me atm!

Enjoy all ur nights out and ur bargains..xx

Loving the sound of the bargain shopping. I really must frequent the bay to look for clothes I like a bargain.

Well done on the sts, thats great with nights out and normal living too. Have a lovely weekend

Jooooooo where are you? hope you've had a good week hun xxx

Happy New Year my lovely minimates:D

Sorry I haven,t been around lately, I don,t know where the time has gone, Christmas has just flown by;)

Georgia had her Birthday on Dec 30th, I can,t believe she is now 8 (going on 18) ha ha

Well I had the big weigh in this morning & have a gain of 3 lbs, which for me is not too bad considering the munching & drinking that has been going on of late:eek:

I don,t think I am going to start pro points but will stick with the old pointing for now & lots of exercise;)

Well I,m off to find everyone as I see you are all over the place haha, have a lovely weekend everyone x

Back