JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Welcome back Jo and Happy New Year hun!!

Happy belated b'day to georgia too..xxx

Have a great weekend, those 3lbs will be gone in a flash!!.xx

Thanks Girls:D

Hi there all

well the weekend seemed to fly by, food wasn,t too bad, had a few drinks friday & saturday but pointed them.

Back to it today have done my exercise

warm up - 10 mins
cardio- 15 mins
weights- 10 mins
tummy- 5 mins
cool down- 10 mins

I am aiming to up the cardio over the coming weeks;)

Food for today

B- oatibix with purple milk
S- apple
L- 4 ryvita with tuna & tomato
S- harvest crunch bar
D- jacket spud & prawns & salad

will prob have snack a jacks in the evening

I,m feeling quite determined, just hope it lasts:eek:

Afternoon peeps,

well what a goddam horrible day it is here!

Went for a walk into the village after dropping G of at school, good 1/2 hr;)
Really boring day, just catching up on house work, oh the joys!

Food for today

B- 2 toast & apricot jam
S- banana
L- 4 ryvita with tuna & tomato
S- ww bar
D- fish, potato skins & salad

low fat crisps for later

Got docs tomorrow for results of blood tests, bit of an MOT really, as my blood pressure was on the high side:confused:
Be interesting to see the results as my weight has never really affected my health before.

So maybe it will be the kick up the backside I am needing to shift this weight once & for all;)

Hi there

well just back from docs & the blood results were ok, even cholesterol, she said the thyroid one was looking underactive so she wants to take that again in 6 weeks!

Unfortunately blood pressure is still on high side so she has given me some meds for that:(
She said if I could loose abit of weight it will help, but she was really nice:sigh:

So this is it guys I don,t want to be on these meds & I,m the only one who can do anything about it:mad:

I,m off to have lunch & will do my exercise this afternoon;)

Shame about the meds but needs must, better to take them and have your blood pressure reduce.

Good luck for the exercising (even saying the blooming word makes me come out in a cold sweat) Have a lovely weekend x

Shame about the meds but needs must, better to take them and have your blood pressure reduce.

Good luck for the exercising (even saying the blooming word makes me come out in a cold sweat) Have a lovely weekend x

Hi Vanda,

yeah hopefully if I can shift some more weight & carry on with the tabs it will come down;)

Morning folks,

well I,m pleased to report a loss of 2lbs, so glad it is going in the right direction again:D

I have done my exercise & feeling pretty good so need to think about food over the weekend as it is normally my downfall:rolleyes:

We are going round friends tonight for abit of a leaving do, thats the only thing about army life, no sooner do you meet great people & then they are on the move:sigh:

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Glad to hear your tests went okay Jo
and well done on this weeks loss petal
have fun tonight and have a great weekend :D

Hey Ms Slim, you seem to be in a great place at the moment....good for you

pssst - im with you on the loving the exercise too!!!!!

Its great when everything clicks at the same time..xx

Hope you had a great weekend chick..xxx

Morning minimates,

well I,m pleased to report another 2lbs off for me this week:D

Its definitely the exercise that is working for me, as I haven,t been pointing religiously;)

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Well done :) Bet your chuffed!

I STS this week. Gutted - but seeing other peopls losses is spurring me on to continue :)

x

Back