JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Well done on resisting the after 8's not sure I could have been so strong lol x

Yeah can,t quite beleive it myself, think they will have to go in bin or I,ll just think about them being all lonely in the cupboard:D

Todays not gone too bad
DD has been off school with really bad cough, took her to docs, but just the usual rest & plenty of fluids, easier said than done with hyper 7 yr old!
Food ok so far

B-2 weetabix & s/s milk
L-boiled egg & 2 toast
S-oatie bar
D-will be sweet&sour chicken & rice (ready meal)

Have friends coming round later to sort out poems for a burns supper we are going to next week. The only thing is we normally have a wee tipple, will wait & see as its weigh day tomorrow;)

Well I didn,t have any alcohol last night:angel09:

Weighed in this morning & have lost 6 of those pesky pounds I had put on:D sooo happy I decided to give WW another go & of course not to mention minimins;)

Did food shop at local supermarket today, it is so frustrating when you can,t find anything you want:mad:
Trying to plan food for the week, I think thats the key with me
Points ok so far

B- 2 toast & apricot jam
L- veg soup & multigrain roll
S- pink wafer & echo bar
D- will be Turkey fillet & savoury rice

leaves some for couple of voddies later:D

MMmmm apricot jam

Well done hunny you are doing really well, your menus sound good! Nice and healthy

6lbs....brill!!! Well done!! x

Thanks everyone for your kind words :D
Well its snowing here again:mad:
Nothing exciting on today, going shopping & want to change my living room around, so should be able to stick to my points will post food up food laters.
Hope you all have a good day whatever your up to;)

My husband is from Denmark and wants to move us out there in a few years. I am SOOO not looking forward to it. :( Well I knew he was from DK when I met him. I'm interested in reading your "diary" and glad you started posting. What kinds of healthy foods are you finding you like to eat?

Morning Jo......well done you on 6lbs!!!! FANTASTIC!!!! Bet that has spurred you on even more to be extra good this week!!!

I'm hoping for something around the 4/5 lbs mark this week, any more would be awesome!!!!

Have a great weekend and well done on being alcohol free too!!!! lol....xx

My husband is from Denmark and wants to move us out there in a few years. I am SOOO not looking forward to it. :( Well I knew he was from DK when I met him. I'm interested in reading your "diary" and glad you started posting. What kinds of healthy foods are you finding you like to eat?
Hi Mailynn
I,ve had a few jacket spuds & salads this week
the typical German diet is all cheese & sausages, really fatty & salty:eek:
But saying that you don,t see alot of overweight people over here!
Alot of people cycle here, most families cycle everywhere so that must be their secret;)

Morning Jo......well done you on 6lbs!!!! FANTASTIC!!!! Bet that has spurred you on even more to be extra good this week!!!

I'm hoping for something around the 4/5 lbs mark this week, any more would be awesome!!!!

Have a great weekend and well done on being alcohol free too!!!! lol....xx

Thanks Linz,
have had a very quiet weekend, which is good really as I,ve stuck to my points fine.
I am feeling really spurred on at the mo, just hope it lasts:D
Hope you get the result you want this week, you so deserve it, with all the work you,ve been putting in at the gym:)

Food for today
B- bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes & egg
L- 2 toast & apricot jam
S- oatie bar
D- chicken curry
S-frazzles

Hoping the weather is going to improve so I can get back out walking this week:D

Well what can I say, I have had a really awful week:(
I only ended up in hospital on sunday night:eek: I had a really bad attack of vertigo & couldn,t stop being sick so much so my hubby rang for an ambulance!
They put me on a drip & did tests but think it could have been triggered by a cold virus! It wasn,t very nice being in a foreign hospital, I,ve only ever been in hospital once before when I had my daughter:sigh:
Anyways they eventually let me go home on wednesday & this is the first day I have started to feel normal again:)
One good thing about being ill is I weighed myself this morning & have lost 3 lbs, so that cheered me up:D
I,ve come straight back on here as I don,t want this to be an excuse to deviate from my new year plan, so points for today are as follows
B- 2 weetabix & s/s milk
L- small tin beans on toast & apple
S- oatie bar
D- will be jacket spud & smoked mackerel fillets & salad
maybe snack later
;)

Sorry to hear you were poorly Jo, but turned out good in the end....3lbs eh!!!! lol
No, seriously, glad your ok and hope you have a great weekend, take care chick..x

Sorry to hear you were ill. When I lived in Germany many years ago a family member was hospitalised in a foreign hospital, nasty enough being in hospital let alone a "different" one. Glad you have picked up a bit, hope your 100% soon x

Thanks for your kind posts:)

Well I am feeling tons better and my appetite is back with a vengance!
Was really naughty yesterday & had takeaway pizza & chips & bottle of wine:eek:
Anyway back to the plan today
B- 2 weetabix & s/s milk
L- 2 toast & apricot jam
S- square crisps
D- fish pie & veg
probably have alpen bar with cuppa later

It is snowing here again:(

Ah, back to normal Jo!!!
Did you enjoy ur pizza?? At least your back on track today!!.

Hope you have a fab week..x

Cheers Linz
oh the pizza was lush:D

been good so far this week, met friend down town for a cuppa and resisted a whole display of the most gorgeous lookin cakes:eek:
food for today
B- 2 weetabix & s/s milk
L- tuna & cheese toastie
S- bag of sun-bites
D- will be beef & veg filled yorkshire pudding & potatoes
alpen bar & cuppa later

Back