JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Lovely day again here,

sorted out a load of stuff for moving, did some admin, went down town for some storage boxes, so got quite alot done.

Georgia gets on the bus for school at 7.40 am so I normally get my exercise done & dusted then:D
Put on cropped jeans & top today & felt alot slimmer, exercise is definitely paying off;)

Having chicken & salad for dinner, loving my salads at the moment:cool:

Sounds like you've had a fab day hun and woop on feeling slimmer, it really is a great feeling isn't it.

Have a nice evening

xxx

Evening all,

well its grey & miserable here, but there was a ray of sunshine this morning in the form of my little cherub :D
She had her class assembly, it was a monster dance & then she read out her monster poem:cry: they grow up soooo quick!
Friday is her last day, so the tissues will be out again.

Well hubby is out tonite on yet another leaving do ( god I bet they can,t wait to get rid of him;)) so tv is mine all mine:D

another good day, well within points, been trying to save 4 each day to make up for weekend ( I don,t normally count aps)
Done another 5 miles on bike, think I need to shake it up abit with the exercise, maybe alternate bike one day & weights the next, will have a wee think about that;)

Have a lovely evening peeps x

Hi Jo, enjoy ur free time with the telly.....I love getting it to myself to watch my sky +'d rubbish!!! haha!!!

Still got the final episode of Lost to watch!!! And michael bubble from the other night!!!

xxx

:D well done on the 5 miles on the bike

I bet little Georgia will be sad on Friday poor poppet
Thanx Kally,yeah dreading it actually:(
Hi Jo, enjoy ur free time with the telly.....I love getting it to myself to watch my sky +'d rubbish!!! haha!!!

Still got the final episode of Lost to watch!!! And michael bubble from the other night!!!

xxx
Yep Michael was fab :D
You're doing so fab with the exercise hun!

Have a lovely evening

xxx
Aw thanx Claire, gave myself a rest today as my hip was abit sore;)
hi jo have a great evening xxxx
Hi Phil,
welcome to my humble abode:D

Evening all,

I can,t believe its thursday night already, this week has flown by!
Woke up with a sore hip this morning, maybe pushing myself abit on the bike, so gave it a rest today.
But then I,ve had the munchies real bad today:confused: I didn,t succumb as I know its weigh in tomorrow!
Will be glad when its bedtime really:rolleyes:

Good luck for the w/i chick....I'm sensing a good loss for you my lovely, you've done ever so well this week!!!

When your done with the motivation and determination u wanna send it packing back to me!!!

xxx

Oh thank-you my lovely fellow weight watchers:D

Well I am major piffed off & somewhat flummexd as I have put on 2lbs:(
The only thing I can think of is maybe the weekend caught up with me but I have exercised everyday & stopped myself munching yesterday. Suppose it could be water retention but 2lbs:eek:

Anyway hubby is working away this weekend so I,m gonna sit down & look at my food as I write everything down in a tracker!
Another thing I have been having alot of the same things so definitely need to mix it up abit;)

Well its Friday & the sun is shining here & I will not be defeated:cool:

Oh piff never mind Jo, although it's annoying when ya don't know why
probably is water rentention or something silly like that
have a fab weekend Jo x

Aww thanx so much for your support my lovely ladies:D

Well you,ll be pleased to hear that I didn,t have a blow out yesterday, but boy did I feel like it:rolleyes:

Gonna try & stick to my points this weekend & not go over, which I normally do & try to scrape back;)

Going down town today with G, hope the sun stays out:cool:

Have a lovely weekend whatever your up to:D

Hi Jo, have a great weekend my lovely..xxx

Bet those 2lbs have already vacated!!!.xxxx

Back