JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Hope you've had a lovely weekend hun

xx

Evening my lovelies,

just a quick catch up as believe it or not I have actually started packing up the house:eek:

So the weather has been chronic so I had no more excuses not to start. And the removals do come a week tomorrow, its not so much the packing its all the admin to remember.
Basically they come & take all our worldly goods a week tomorrow & we,ll be living out of a suitcase for a week:rolleyes:
We,ve got 2 nights in a hotel over here & then travel back to uk & stay at my the out-laws for 5 nights, which isn,t as bad as it sounds as they are away on their hols:D so we have their house to ourselves.

Points wise still good, haven,t been on the bike though;)

Hopefully catch up with you all soon x

whoopsie...sorry chick...at least u got packin done!!!

dont fancy ur upheaval tho!! good luck...xx

good luck with packing up the house.. not my cup of tea but it has to be done! :D xxx

:D Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly with the packing up and your move Jo bad enough when your moving a few miles could not even imagine the organisation it takes to move countrys eek

Hi peeps,

thanx alot for all your messages:D

Been sooooo busy, half term & packing up a house don,t go together very well, so pointing has gone out the window;)
But I weighed in on friday & am happy to report a loss of 3lbs so that makes up for last week:D

Had barbeques the past few days & too much alcohol, gotta make the most of this weather as its changing this week:rolleyes:

We loose tinternet tomorrow so this is the last chance I,m getting to get on & post people so bear with me folks & I,ll be back in good ole blighty before you know it:eek: oh I,m all excited

Take care peeps x

safe journey Jo.. sorry to report the sun disappeared today and the rain reappeared.. hope it goes back nice for you settling in :) xxx

I,ll be back in good ole blighty before you know it:eek: oh I,m all excited

Take care peeps x

Well done for the loss Jo! That's brill!!! Hope the move goes well... and as stress free as possible!x

Hello Hello anyone there?

Well what can I say I,m loving being back on english soil:D

Been sooo busy with everything but its all gone really well (phew)

Georgia started her new school & loves it, made loads of mates already;)

Hubby is settling into new job, although really busy & long hours!

And as for little ole me, well I,m getting used to village life again, you forget how quiet it is, but I,m getting there.
And of course I,ve missed my minimates:p

As for the diet malarkey I haven,t followed anything since we moved back, been enjoying english food again, probably abit too much but its weigh in day tomorrow so will let you,s know the bad news :eek:

Took ages to get set up with internet here and the signal is appalling so bear with me folks:sigh:

Its gonna take ages to catch up with all your diaries, I cannae wait haha

I dyed my hair on a whim this morning, it was getting too brassy blonde with too many highlights.So its now chestnut brown but quite warm, I,ll have to get used to it , Georgia likes it but I think I scared her wee mate when she came to the door:eek:
Hubby will have a surprise when he gets in, he prefers it lighter but tough my hair needs a break fom bleach:rolleyes:

Oh nearly forgot we have a new edition to the family, no I wasn,t pregnant all along:rolleyes: we have a little grey kitten called Milo. Hes ever so handsome & a right wee character, will try & post some pictures of him:)

Anyhoo great to be back with ya,s, off for a catch up x

awww glad you're back on this side of the water and safe and settled :D

Milo sounds gorgeous, cant wait to see pics of him.. may we also see pics of the new hair colour? bet it'll look fab :) xxx

Back