Jo & Tara's get our a**ses back in gear thread!

well done Jo your doing great hun, great that the scales are moving back in the right direction for you babe

am feeling pretty crappy today, i suffer from my back playing up from time to time , well its decided to flare up, so today had to go get some tablets from the drs, but hay ho on i plod

diet wise going ok, but water intake is very poor need to get glugging

Glad to see you are both doing well and feeling positive!

Thanks girls

Hows your poor back Tara?

I'm doing okay although slight slip up last night. Went to the cinema and had a bag of pic n mix and then 3 slices of toast with peanut butter on when i got home - oops:mad:

Not too bad today - had a shake, rest of my pic n mix:(, quite a bit of fruit and seabass with veg for dinner. Don't know why but i always seem to do really well until about Thursday when my willpower starts to flag! lol

Weigh in tomorrow morning so hopefully i'll still be a few pounds down from last week and then maybe back to 9st by the end of next.

We've got to keep at it Tara xxxx

Morning Jo,

was awol for most of yesterday but did ok diet wise, only done 2 1/2 ltrs water yesterday and 2 ltrs wednesday,but will have to play catch up this afternoon after weigh-in at 1.45
Yesterday was our change over day for our broardband & we had no tinternet for the whole day blah it was horrid not being able to get online,
My back is still sore but better than what it was wednesday, so annoying when it just flares up for no reason but hay ho something i just have got used to over the years

What film did you go see hun?, but the pck n mix ya shoulda have left alone but never mind a few now & again wont hurt to much

yes Jo we will keep at it & we will get back to goal

Good luck with weigh -in this morning hun xx

Morning you guys,

Just wanted to stop by and wish you both luck for your WI's today. Everything crossed it's good for you both :D

x

Thanks Dobbie - great to see you by the way xxx

Well...........back to 9st 1 today so I am really pleased with that....today is hard though because for some reason or other i always want to "treat" myself as the weekend approaches - got to find other ways to "treat" myself non-food related!

Also, things are looking up on the stress front at home. I think we may have sold one business so feeling a little less panicked about everything.

Eating fairly normally today as I'm hungry! Had raspberries,blueberries, 2 bananas, a pear, an activia yogurt and a couple of coffees so far. Having some salmon, peas and broccoli for lunch- yum!

How you doing Tara?xxx

hi ya Jo,

sounds like your doing great huni, very well done for being back at 9st 1

glad things are looking up on the stress front, & will keep my fingers crossed regards to the business babes

well i have been for weigh-in and i am not a happy bunnie the scales have sown a 3lb GAIN !!, now i have been good all week,so the only thing it can be due to is that TOTM is due today?, & (sorry for tmi ) but have not had a poo yet either today, but none the less i am rather p****d off now this afternoon, but i will not give up i WILL keep plodding on & i WILL get to goal

xxxx

Oh hunni ... that sucks BIG TIME. I really feel for you chick as you really don't deserve that. You have got to be right about TOTM and the poop situation. Drink plenty of water to banish all that retained water weight and perhaps some husks to help the other problem along.

Poor thing, that's so rubbish. Don;t you let it get the better of you though. Stay positive and focus on the big loss you are due next week.

Chin up chick xx

MWAH !!

Next week it will be VERY different, you'll see ;).

Well done Jo and Tara thats really unfortunate(Another word popped into my head,but trying to be polite)but you know its only fluid and TOTM.Glad to see you are staying positive,you will get to goal Hun

Bloody hell Tara that sucks, it MUST be water and TOTM hun because you know yourself that you haven't been bad. Stay focused and hang on in there because next week will be better.

I've not been brilliant....had pasta in tomato sauce with parmesan tonight (didn't bother measuring portion) and then an activia yogurt with raspberries and blueberries - v healthy, followed by a twix -oops. I also bought a crunchie today and will probably have that tonight. BUT I do actually feel ok because it could be a lot worse.

Not going to be too strict over the weekend but not going to go overboard either like i have been doing at weekends (omg do you remember last weekend with me on the iced buns and whole packs of club biscuits?!). Just going to eat sensibly and healthily and then back on it Monday morning.

I think maybe that is going to be my pattern. Mondays - SS, Tuesdays - 790, Wednesdays -1000, Thursdays - 1200, Fri, Sat, Sun - normal eating!:D Its seems abit strange but perhaps that is what suits me! lol

Hey Tara, where are you hun?????????

Well, my weekend was okay but I ate quite abit of choccie again, not horrendous though.

Weighed in on Sunday at 9st 3 so back on SS today or 810 - see how the day goes.

Its weird because although I'm only 5.5lbs bigger than my lowest weight I seem alot flabbier! I think it must be due to the things i've been eating, ie some rubbish!

Sorting out some songs on my new ipod nano at the moment so that I can get out there jogging.

At work today so food wont be a problem.

What you up to today hun?
xx

hay hun i still here,

had a fairly busy weekend, saturday sian had her rugby training,followed by an easter egg hunt forr all the kids,then saturday evening we went to a wedding reception back in essex so didnt get home till just after 3am yesterday morning!! caught up on some sleep then had to brave sainsburys and catch up on washing n housework
diet wise was ok over weekend but did eat some of the buffet at the reception and had several vodka's , but hay it was a wedding and it woulda been rude not to wouldnt it lol
water intake was crap all weekend both days i only managed to have a ltr, which hasnt helped with totm's water retetion
so really need to do a lot better with intake today to try n help with that

gonna catch up with some more washing today,boil wash doing as i type !! lol, really dont know where all this bloomin washing comes from,am sure it multiplys on an hourly basis

JOGGING, eeeekkkk your a better woman than me hun,really couldnt go pounding the streets lol

have a good day at work huni

xxxx

Hi hun
Glad to see you are okay. Sounds like a busy (but fun) weekend!

I've done ok today. 2 shakes, 1 bar, several coffees/teas, 1 litre of water (oops) 2 bananas, 2 apples, and a handful of grapes.....so tired think i will go to bed in a mo.

Was going to SS today but was too hungry so i think i probably ended up having too much fruit wise. Ho hum!

Its another day tomorrow hun xxx

Haven't popped in on you for a while but you are both doing great, hang in there gals know you can do this!

Georgie
xx

Back