Jo vs diabetes

I started a diary I've no idea how to link it on my phone but its in the sw diaries bit.

I can now gatecrash you and blabber away on my diary.

How you feeling about weigh in this week?
I'm nervous I know I could of done better so this next week I'm trying bit harder so least when I weigh I know I've tried my best.

Not sure what day I am on
Well I haven't stuck to plan, have a horrible chest infection and food wise I have just been silly.
Have decided to join a group as I am having too many days off. I am hoping group tomorrow and will check back in then
Hope you all doing better than me :)

Jo

Hey Jo - hope you feeling better now =) I love SW meetings, hope you will do - enjoy and good luck

Not sure what day I am on
Well I haven't stuck to plan, have a horrible chest infection and food wise I have just been silly.
Have decided to join a group as I am having too many days off. I am hoping group tomorrow and will check back in then
Hope you all doing better than me :)

Jo

I hope you enjoy the group x

Just popping in to say that I have joined a group tonight.
Was ok. Not sure about the consultant yet. Asked if I had done SW before, I said yes so she gave me a pack and that was that. Didn't ask if I wanted to go back over anything. Hmm
Maybe that's the norm but the group I went to a year ago she still went over things with me.
Still, she seems friendly enough lol

So I am 16st 10lbs

Back in April I was 18st 13.5 so I'm still feeling good about things.
Have set an interim target of 10% which is 15st 1lbs. Have told hubby I would like to do that for Xmas.

Will check back in tomorrow with foods

Jo :)

New start day 1

Still feeling a bit rough from cold/cough. My chest and head really hurt from all the coughing, still I have managed a 100% day, still have a 2nd hifi light to have and syns.

Breakfast
Fruit salad
Toffee muller

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Wholewheat pasta salad with crabstix, cucumber, spring onions, sweetcorn and cherry tomatoes
Pineapple
Vanilla & dark choc sprinkles muller

Snack
Hifi light rocky road
Apple

Dinner
Frittata full of super free; mushrooms,peppers,onions, peas and sweetcorn
Ham
Jacket potato with beans
Cherries

So yes I have ate loads lol. Will check back in when I decide what to spend syns on

Jo :)

New start day 2

Had a quietish day. Still got this bloody cough and cold. Eugh. Chest Is still sore as a result. Still had a 100% day :)

Breakfast
Banana (feel rotten when I get up so wasn't hungry)

Lunch
Leftover frittata with bacon and beans
Milk choc tea cake 4 syns

2 clementines
Apple

Dinner
Chilli
Rice
Frozen berries with meringue nest and vanilla muller 3 syns

Still have my Hifi bars to have later. :)

Food is looking good. I have been struggling so I am now doing red and green to try and improve.

Good luck with day 3.

New start day 3

Feeling a bit better today, which is just as well as I have a jam packed week coming up! Need to get last bits of uniform and get kids hair cuts for school. Got 2 hospital appointments and an eye test!
Start my new job on the 1st and I cannot wait :)
Have been off sick with my current job since April. Had quite a health scare with a mini stroke. The night shifts and stress did me no favours but work ignored me so my consultant signed me off. I am very glad to say I have a new job and I cannot tell you how much relief I feel just to know I haven't got to go back!!

So anyway, back to food!! I am soo loving this forum. On a Sunday I sit and do weekly meal planner and then do shop online. This weeks menu is entirely from a recipe thread on here! So excited and diet? What diet?? Lol

Food diary
Breakfast
Fresh fruit salad
Vanilla muller

Lunch
Pasta salad with crabstix, cucumber, spring onions, cherry toms and sweetcorn
salad cream 2 syns

Grapes 1 alpen light

Dinner
Roast chicken
SW roast pots
Curly kale
Carrots and peas
Gravy
3 syns

Will have some goodies with syns later. Gonna have couple of clementines for now :)

Hope you all having a good bank holiday weekend. Last one of the year so enjoy! :)

Jo x

Pleased I read this, this morning given me a boost.

It's my sons first year at school I never appreciated what all the fuss was about on school uniform shopping..... Now I do.

Good luck for your new job, your going info it really positive :) x

Good to see you doing well :) I do weekly meal planer too and its the hardest thing to do. But so great to use when Its already done :)
Congrats on new job too. Hope you will like it and have good time.

Pleased I read this, this morning given me a boost. It's my sons first year at school I never appreciated what all the fuss was about on school uniform shopping..... Now I do. Good luck for your new job, your going info it really positive :) x

It's my sons 1st year of school too! He's sorted but it my daughter I have to get uniform for. But I always forget things like PE kit lol

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to next week :) xx

Good to see you doing well :) I do weekly meal planer too and its the hardest thing to do. But so great to use when Its already done :) Congrats on new job too. Hope you will like it and have good time.

Thanks Hun.
Re; meal planner I have to be organised or I go spending on stuff we don't need lol. Plus it helps stay on plan ;)

New start day 4

Well a typical British bank holiday weather wise. Still, the dog always excited to go out so I've got my exercise in lol

I am a serial weigher and get on the scales everyday, so far they are saying I've gained a lb :/ I know I shouldn't take any notice, but there you go. Might ask hubby to hide them from me. I know there's no way I've gained 1lb!! (I hope)

Did have a positive today. I bought a dress from primark a few weeks ago in a size 18, did it just as something to aim for. Well I couldn't get it on. Have got it on today :) pity the summer seems to be behind us :(

Food diary
Breakfast
Free pancakes
Strawberries

Lunch
Jacket potato with melted babybels (HEa)
Sweetcorn
Chocolate orange muller

2 clementines
Nectarine

Dinner
Chicken and butternut squash curry
Rice

2 alpen lights (HEB)

Wotsits 5 syns
Curly wurly 6 syns

:) x

Back