Jo

Jogrey34

Hi I've just started slimming world and am wondering if you can help with syns I have used today or what plan is best to use today

Breakfast
60g Hovis wholemeal nimble. Hb
Flora light 1tsp. 1/2

Lunch
Weetabix x 2. He
Banana

Tea
12 % beef mince 125g
Bus to gravey
Roasties in fry light
Potatoes
Swede
Cauliflower
2 x aunt Bessie's yorkshires

Thank you in advance for any help

Your mince is too high in fat to be free on a red day, it's 2 syns per 100g of the 12% mince on a red day and 9 syns on a green day. To do Extra Easy you would need superfree at each meal but you didnt have any at breakfast. Your yorkshires are 2.5 syns each and gravy is 1 syn. Don't know what roasties are....roast potatoes? Just because it says potatoes under that so I'm confused (not hard to confuse me though). I would put today down as red and just syn your mince x

Thank you for the help with my day, I wanted to do a red day but get a bit confused when it comes to dinners, I picked up that mince by accident thought I had picked up 5%, still trying to get to grips with it, I started red days twice last week and am sure they ended up extra easy?? Yes roadties are just roast potatoes sprayed with fright and sprinkled with an oxo cube

I'm sorry it's not a red day as you have already had two healthy b choices so you can't put the potatoes down as a Heb.

I would suggest you put it down as a learning the plan day and well done for that. Just remember on ee you only get one a choice ( calcium) and one b choice (fibre)

Maybe post your plan for tomorrow and we can check over it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

oh dear, hope to get it right next time, today I'm having.....

Breakfast
Weetabix x2 Hb
Skimmed milk. Ha
Banana

Dinner
3 bacon no fat
1 egg scrabbled no milk
Apple grape and strawberry pot

Tea
Chicken fillets
Bisto gravey
Apple grape and strawberry pot

It looks good as a base but I would suggest done super free with lunch and dinner maybes mushrooms at lunch and veg at tea

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi

I would have the first day as a EE. You don't need to have the 1/3 superfree with your breakfast as it is HEX which is already measured. You just need to syn the mince, weetabix, yorkshires and gravey.

Looking at you 2nd day I really don't think you are eating enough and as the above poster mentioned your 1/3 superfree should be on your plate. I would add mushrooms and tinned toms to your lunch and veg to your tea. If your satisfied with what your eating then don't add just for the sake of it but I would still be very hungry with what you are eating.

Thank you, I'm stuck for veg as I only really like colly and turnip and am at work 10 1/2 hours most days so get a bit stuck for planning food to bring x

Back