joan 1

joan 1

new to this site ive been on the lipotrim for about 5 weeks now ive lost 18lbs so far but finding it hard to stay on track at the momment so if any one can give me any tips to stick with it as i relly need to it would be great :(

I don't know anything about lipotrim, but I do now that 18lbs loss in 5 weeks is a great achievement. Well done!!! Remember how great you felt every time you saw the weight drop on the scales, and know that you can do it again. This site is great for support, encouragement and understanding. Have a look at the Lipotrim section for more specific help. Good luck on your journey x

Welcome Joan.

My biggest tip would be to know exactly why you want to do the diet and why you want to lose weight. If you haven't got that firmly set in your head it can be so difficult.

Do pop over to the Lipotrim for here

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/

I'm sure they'll be able to pass some hints and tips and help to support you through this difficult bit.

Hello Joan1:)

Totally agree with the others.I am on my second time on a vlcd, and sooooooo determined to get to goal this time...very bad relationship with food and body..and stopping me doing so much.
What I have done is write down how I feel before diet and how I want to feel. Also, remember this is your choice to do this diet, not a prison, as so many have said on here:)
My favourite, which I think I will use for life is...if food is not the problem, then food is not the solution
Good luck x

Back