Job Interview, Nothing to wear.

Hi, Managed to drop from a size 22/24 to a size 20, but now have 2 job interviews in the pipeline for 20th/24th Feb and have nothing at all suitable to wear that fits me. Please can anyone help, also have visit with husband to Birmingham for his work and have nothing suitable for just mooching around the city. Will be sorting out my large clothes soon and will pass on anything donated to me once i shrink even more. Thanks very much, Jill x

Hi there! I am not in size 20's yet but I just wanted to say well done! You might want to have a look on ebay as you can pick up some bargains there, and now that you are a 20 you can go it most 'normal' shops and there are lots of sales on!:D

i cannot wait to be able to shop in topshop and french connection!

I got rid of mine already.. but perhaps try Tesco / asda I know.. but they do suits etc real cheap :) I kitted myself out for job interviews from there.. :)

dorothy perkins has some nice stuff

def try tesco and that, will be cheap aswell as you'll be out of them in no time aswell!

good luck with the interviews :) oh and def check out ebay

I'm in a similar position, All my lovely slimming jackets that made me look great are now tents on me.

I did go to asda though, and they have a lovely tailored blue/grey jacket that I'm going to get next time I go there.

I agree with DR. Go to eBay. I am not buying any "nice" clothes till am done because I will be so gutted if they only fit me for a month lol. I have bought clothes bundles for size 18-20 and size 16-18 from eBay and it only cost me £30 plus P&P for lots and lots of clothes. All of them are really good too. I gave them all a good long wash and they are now hanging in my closet.

Back