Jobs that tempt you and how you cope!

Feefairy

Ok so i work in a corner shop and i bake every week for my local country market! So temptation is every where! But i am and have been 100% since day one! Day two was particualy hard for me didn't think i could do it thought i would have to quit the next day but it passed in the night and i've been fine ever since not quite sure how but i've not been tsmpted Way! I guess at first i thought i've spent money on this i can't aford to waste it, but now (in week six) i look in the mirror see how far i've come and it just seems to get easyer!

So that's my story but i'm sure i'm the only person who has had this issue! So my qestion is, is there anyone else with a tough job that throw an unavoidable temptation in your path and if so how did/do you stay 100%?

Fee Fairy, well done for being so strong. Its really hard to be 100% . I started begining of June and have had a few cheats, so well done you !!

Fee Fairy, well done for being so strong. Its really hard to be 100% . I started begining of June and have had a few cheats, so well done you !!

Thank you Julie, sometimes i think that i've taken the easy way out, and i remind my self that i'm not eating and i may not be going to the jym for 3 hours a day but it's not easy!
But on days when you are having a bit of a wobble this site os great to get help and support from other doing the same is so importent and the o ly thing the lipotdim program lacks!

I work from home so the food is always there if i want it, so not my job really thats the temptation just everything!

Hi Feefairy!

Well done for sticking at it!
I work in a nursery as dinner time relief so im constantly looking at and smelling food, and watching the children enjoy it!
Its like mental torture sometimes but it just makes me feel stronger and more confident every day i come out of it 100% Im only on week one so hopefully i will stay as strong as you and get to week 6 :D xx

Hi Feefairy!

Well done for sticking at it!
I work in a nursery as dinner time relief so im constantly looking at and smelling food, and watching the children enjoy it!
Its like mental torture sometimes but it just makes me feel stronger and more confident every day i come out of it 100% Im only on week one so hopefully i will stay as strong as you and get to week 6 :D xx

well your through the worst! for me day two was make or break and thankfully i made it through and now the weeks are flying by! it really is a brilliant way to lose weight! you will be amazed with the resualts and that is a big motivation!
keep it up and good luck for week two!;)

Hi Feefairy

I don't have a job with any real temptation, but i do work above an italian deli which always smells gorge! I rush upstairs and drink a pint of water.

You've done brilliantly and I hope to have the strength you've got. I'm two weeks in and my weightloss has been quite static - week 1, lost 4lbs and week 2 i've lost 5lbs. I'm still waiting for my big weight loss, but think it may have passed me by. No matter, hoping to lose about the same next week.....

Bee

Last edited:
I've done Lipotrim before while working in a restaurant and it was tough! I've just qualified as a teacher and I'm not sure how I'll manage when I start work in September, there are always nice things floating around in staff rooms, and I'll be subbing in lots of different schools so I think I'd feel too weird making my shakes there, might have to volunteer for yard duty.

Hi bee that's not a bad loss! My worst loss was 2lb and i was a bit down about it but all my friends pointed out that on other diets people are happy losing just 1lb a week! So if you think about it like that anything more is a bonus!
Keep it up your doing really well and big losses in the first week or two are usually down to water retention, so you probably didn't have much!
Take care

I've done Lipotrim before while working in a restaurant and it was tough! I've just qualified as a teacher and I'm not sure how I'll manage when I start work in September, there are always nice things floating around in staff rooms, and I'll be subbing in lots of different schools so I think I'd feel too weird making my shakes there, might have to volunteer for yard duty.

he he not just be that wierd sub shrawdded in mystery!
Oh and nice stuff floating around the staff room no problem just look at the personal hygen of your students and colleages! That should put you off anything communal! It's amazes and disgust me just how often i see grown women flush and walk in the public lavy! :eek:

Back