Jodie Marsh - thumbs up or down?

Thumbs up from me, I think she comes across a much nicer person than you would initially think. Would her figure, if a bit less muscular.

I think she looks good and she seems to have been through a lot and I admire her for making something positive from her own bad experiences

I really like her. Yes she is vain and likes attention but what celebrity doesn't. I think she had it quite tough cos there was already a Jordan.

I've read about things that she has been through in life like the bullying and I think she has done so well for herself and good on her for doing the body building I could never do it. I don't think it looks good but that's just my opinion. She gets far too much stick though for sure.

Tough one. I have a lot of respect for her for taking up body building and making something of it.

Then again she is born with the looks and the body structure and at the end of the day everyone's got bills to pay. If society is willing to pay for her looks from her early days then so be it. Same for all that reality TV. ... which in a way led to the body builing crash course where I first paid some attention to her.

Guess the jury is out on this one.

Back