JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

19 weeks

Awwww thanks everyone :D Feels great to be nearly half way there hehe

I must admit I still have bump envy though...I want my bump!!!! I want to stop just looking fat lol

Also - since Ive started feeling better Ive put 7lbs on :( At the rate of about 1/1.5lbs a week. I am unsure if this is me putting weight on because of what im eating or baby putting weight on. It must be a mixture of both because obviously Im not puking everything up anymore

I still have to eat often and cant eat too much in one sitting. I thought about doing SW again but I eat way too much white bread and stuff to be able to stick to it. I went off brown bread after eating so much of it in the first trimester. There is still a minimal amount of food I actually like to eat too. Hmmmnnnn...bit stuck really

19 weeks

Awwww thanks everyone :D Feels great to be nearly half way there hehe

I must admit I still have bump envy though...I want my bump!!!! I want to stop just looking fat lol

Also - since Ive started feeling better Ive put 7lbs on :( At the rate of about 1/1.5lbs a week. I am unsure if this is me putting weight on because of what im eating or baby putting weight on. It must be a mixture of both because obviously Im not puking everything up anymore

I still have to eat often and cant eat too much in one sitting. I thought about doing SW again but I eat way too much white bread and stuff to be able to stick to it. I went off brown bread after eating so much of it in the first trimester. There is still a minimal amount of food I actually like to eat too. Hmmmnnnn...bit stuck really

Hey hun and happy 19 weeks :)
I'd say most of it is bloat if you're eating white bread!!! But I'd say any gain is just down to your body getting used to the fact it has food coming in regularly again (and its not throwing it back out!!) so its retaining it just in case... I'm sure it'll settle down and get back to normal soon.. Once yer eating gets back to normal (even a new normal) I wouldn't worry about it at all...
I'd recommend just making healthy choices where possible and focus on eating enough to keep your sickness at bay... Weight gain would be the last thing on my mind if I was like you have been with morning sickness... xxx

Awwww thanks :)

You're right...I suppose the last thing I should be worrying about is putting on weight. I will just make as healthy choices as i can :p

Awwww thanks :)

You're right...I suppose the last thing I should be worrying about is putting on weight. I will just make as healthy choices as i can :p
Yup.. Just look after you for now.. Coz that in turn means you're looking after your little man.. :) xx

19+1

So i'll be off to Marks & Spencers soon. I measured myself (bra size) last night and....the bra I have been wearing which I have known is too small is a 38D. After measuring myself last night....Im now a 42E apparently!! :eek: What the hell!!

I mean I know boobs grow in pregnancy....but seriously?!!!

19+1

So i'll be off to Marks & Spencers soon. I measured myself (bra size) last night and....the bra I have been wearing which I have known is too small is a 38D. After measuring myself last night....Im now a 42E apparently!! :eek: What the hell!!

I mean I know boobs grow in pregnancy....but seriously?!!!

Wow I'm so jealous!!! Mine haven't grown since the first couple of weeks. I want big boobs!!! X

Mine grew but then have since shrunk back down to tiny!! Lol :-/ x

lol Big boobs are so awful for back pain though!! Ive wanted my boobs to go back to a B for ages..thats what they were when I first met hubby and I was happy with them :p

Thats not gunna happen though until after baby is here and I lose some weight and stop breastfeeding haha

Oh for big boobs... I'm only a little C cup.. Awwww.... Tho I think I may have increased a little since getting pregnant.. Need to go get sized so I wear a proper size.. Tho mine have firmed, not grown.. But defo fuller so...

Mine just feel harder. I'm still in the same bras but just sports ones. Beautiful!! I'm only a b but when I got measured (aaaages ago!) they told me I'm a 42b because I have a 'broad back'. Think she just meant fat lol. Gonna go get measured next month I think x

Sooooo.. i thought i was past the throwing up stage but i just threw my lunch up in front of my mum

Haha.....oops

Sooooo.. i thought i was past the throwing up stage but i just threw my lunch up in front of my mum

Haha.....oops

Aww bless you!! Those little cheeky babies of ours! Hope you feel better? xx

Hope you feel better :) x

Yeahhhhh, I felt better after i'd thrown up and am just hoping that I dont start randomly throwing up again!

I'm so glad I don't get that anymore. Although I'm scared hearing it happens later on in pregnancy. Not a fan of being sick :(

I think it was a one off because I've been fine since...I think I must've just eaten too quickly! (It was homemade soup and was lush :D )

I vomit randomly... I'm fine for a week then suddenly it comes.. Then nothing for another week.. So maybe you've become a bit like me now.. Which is grand.. I mean.. Its not nice being sick.. But if its only once a week n yer grand after its all good :)

19+2

Having a pretty emotional day today I think

Watched The Midwives from last night and pretty much cried the whole way through. By the time hubby came home I was still upset and crying and told him how scared I am of anything bad happening to baby :(

He comforted me though and then did the doppler so I can hear baby and he's just fine so thats cheered me up

19+2

Having a pretty emotional day today I think

Watched The Midwives from last night and pretty much cried the whole way through. By the time hubby came home I was still upset and crying and told him how scared I am of anything bad happening to baby :(

He comforted me though and then did the doppler so I can hear baby and he's just fine so thats cheered me up

Oh hun :( Sorry to hear you were a bit emotional....I hope you're feeling better today?

I think it's normal throughout any pregnancy to have the odd "oh crap" moment where you think something is going to go wrong, particularly if you've suffered m/c's before. I'm sure everything will be ok though :) You'll have your healthy, beautiful bundle in your arms soon enough. :)

Sometimes programmes like one born and the midwives prog can be a little scary, even more so when you're pregnant. I cry at every one born episode, whether it gets a little hairy or not! But I swear my heart skips a beat if the babies don't cry straight away, or look a little stressed. Think it's a normal reaction for most people, especially women...especially maternal women...especially maternal women who happen to be pregnant at the same time ;)

I just hope you're feeling a little better today sweet xxx

Back