JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Awwww thanks girlies.... :D

Im all up for sharing my labour/birth story when it happens.....and I asked Mini if she could start a Pregnancy Loss section (which she kindly did) so im sure another section could be started for when we all have our babies and are trying to lose weight :p No harm in asking eh :D

Awwww thanks girlies.... :D

Im all up for sharing my labour/birth story when it happens.....and I asked Mini if she could start a Pregnancy Loss section (which she kindly did) so im sure another section could be started for when we all have our babies and are trying to lose weight :p No harm in asking eh :D

Ooh yay...we could have a mummy and baby section or something :) That way we can keep up to date with everyone...talk about our babies, motherhood, weight loss and anything else that tickles our fancy ;) :D xx

Ooh yay...we could have a mummy and baby section or something :) That way we can keep up to date with everyone...talk about our babies, motherhood, weight loss and anything else that tickles our fancy ;) :D xx

That definitely sounds good!! I've seen the parents/carers bit but doesn't seem as friendly. I'm sure we'll all want to keep up to date with each others baby news as well as the diet stuff :) xx

That definitely sounds good!! I've seen the parents/carers bit but doesn't seem as friendly. I'm sure we'll all want to keep up to date with each others baby news as well as the diet stuff :) xx

Exactly...will certainly be a good place for advice and tips on parenting and pretty much anything to do with baby. :) x

If any of us were to go on and ttc/fall pregnant again we could stay there as well :)

Ohhh Mini...... ! :D

But sure that's ok coz we'll all be heading over at the same time so we'll make it friendly :)
Cai, Laura n Sarah can linger around here til we catch up lol

But sure that's ok coz we'll all be heading over at the same time so we'll make it friendly :)
Cai, Laura n Sarah can linger around here til we catch up lol

That's very true!!!

**TMI ALERT**

When is diarrhea something to worry about when pregnant? When it lasts a certain amount of days or??

Ive had it today since first thing this morning and did the worst thing and went on google....(I know...i know....!!!). I seem to get it every now and then and not really sure why..dunno if its what im eating or what

Google said to talk to doctor if you go to the loo and have diarrhea 3 times in a day??? argh

I think its only if you have it for a few days and its very severe. But as always give your midwife a wee call if you are concerned. I've had it a few times in both pregnancies but then I've IBS. I did have it after returning from France when I was pregnant with my son. I had it 4 days continuous before the doctor asked for a sample and they checked to make sure I wasn't dehydrated. I think if its only 1 day you'll be grand xx

My toilet habits are all over the place at the moment. I can go from not going for a week, to having real bad poos lol

Talk to doc if you're worried, but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. So many changes going on right now xx

My toilet habits are all over the place at the moment. I can go from not going for a week, to having real bad poos lol

Talk to doc if you're worried, but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. So many changes going on right now xx

This is what I thought but i do end up letting my mind get carried away sometimes and think theres something wrong!

I'll see how it goes the next few days :p

Definitely give your MW a call if you feel unwell with it and if you are going quite frequently in the same day - that would probably suggest a bug rather than pregnancy related. However if you have diarrhoea make sure you drink plenty to balance out the fluid lost and i am sure your body will adjust itself.

Oh you frightened me there JoeyJoJo.. I had it yesterday and Sunday and I thought you were gona say you found something awful on Google.. PHEW..

Well google said if you have it a few days to go see your doctor and then went on to say if you feel ill with it it could be food poisoning and all that rubbish so i freaked out a bit lol

I'll just see how it goes I guess...just trying to make sure i drink plenty of water

Well google said if you have it a few days to go see your doctor and then went on to say if you feel ill with it it could be food poisoning and all that rubbish so i freaked out a bit lol

I'll just see how it goes I guess...just trying to make sure i drink plenty of water

I say yesterday and Sunday which makes it sound worse than it was.. It wasn't all day either day..
Keep an eye n see how you go.. But as already advised, try drink lots to replace any water lost xx

Girls are you having difficulty going the rest of the days? Just asking because it could be overflow if you are overly constipated! If you think you are then plenty of fiber and water. If not stick to the old dry foods till it goes. xx

Girls are you having difficulty going the rest of the days? Just asking because it could be overflow if you are overly constipated! If you think you are then plenty of fiber and water. If not stick to the old dry foods till it goes. xx
Nope... Usually things are "moving" better than usual.. Sunday and Monday were after I'd had Burger King.. Which is almost "normal" for me after I have that kinda food...

Nope... Usually things are "moving" better than usual.. Sunday and Monday were after I'd had Burger King.. Which is almost "normal" for me after I have that kinda food...

Okay good stuff :D

I think I may know what caused it lol Ive been drinking a lot of fresh orange juice and pressed apple juice :D

Lol! Orange juice will definitely get things moving ;) :D xx

Back