JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Well....I think the throwing up was my body preparing lol Ive been to the midwife and had the sweep. Im 1-2 centimetres dilated and she was like....im touching your baby's head!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! Also....the show came away too :p Midwife says she thinks I'll give birth in the next 24-48 hours :D

Oh Joeyyyy!! How exciting :D well done you!!!! Eeee!!! So what's the plan now? Just wait and see? Xxx

Well....I think the throwing up was my body preparing lol

Ive been to the midwife and had the sweep. Im 1-2 centimetres dilated and she was like....im touching your baby's head!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! Also....the show came away too :p

Midwife says she thinks I'll give birth in the next 24-48 hours :D

Eeeee! OMG that is SOOOOO exciting!!!
Wow 1-2cms already thats fab your body is definitely getting things ready! make sure you rest and let your body do it's thing, you're going to need your energy soon!
How crazy that the midwife has been able to touch baby's head!!!!!

Well....I think the throwing up was my body preparing lol Ive been to the midwife and had the sweep. Im 1-2 centimetres dilated and she was like....im touching your baby's head!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! Also....the show came away too :p Midwife says she thinks I'll give birth in the next 24-48 hours :D

Wooooooop!!!! Wow, so excited for you. Ooh another live labour feed?? Lol. Good luck honey, as much as my labour was crap I can honestly say I enjoyed it because I was IN LABOUR and about to meet our baby. Gas and air is amazing. Eek I'm excited for you :) x

Oh I'm so excited for you!!! :D xxxx

Oh Joeyyyy!! How exciting :D well done you!!!! Eeee!!! So what's the plan now? Just wait and see? Xxx

The plan is to wait for contractions or for my waters to go now :p I was really confused when she said im 1-2cm dilated because I havnt had any contractions. She said she thinks I have a high pain threshold as the sweep wasnt bothering me either.... ..woop!!

Am hoping to be able to do a live labour feed but we'll see!! :D

The plan is to wait for contractions or for my waters to go now :p I was really confused when she said im 1-2cm dilated because I havnt had any contractions. She said she thinks I have a high pain threshold as the sweep wasnt bothering me either.... ..woop!!

Am hoping to be able to do a live labour feed but we'll see!! :D

Ooh a live labour feed would be fab....but even just an update or two would be great :) Will be keeping my eyes open for updates. Hopefully your pain threshold will get you in to established labour without much trouble!
Good luck :) xx

Ooh a live labour feed would be fab....but even just an update or two would be great :) Will be keeping my eyes open for updates. Hopefully your pain threshold will get you in to established labour without much trouble!
Good luck :) xx

Thanks hun :D xx

Oooh yay! How exciting :D I was about 1cm when my waters went so it could be any time! Looking forward to further updates... Good luck! xxx

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :) so excited for you. Not to wish pain on you or anything, but roll on contractions/waters lol xx

:-D excited for the first baby of this year!!!! Xx

Thanks girls and lol Jess :D I just want my baby boy here now so bring on the pain!!! Hehe

Take it nothing has happened yet then ;) xx

Lol nah...but im presuming/hoping something will happen tonight :D Is that me being a bit TOO positive? Haha xx

No it's good to be positive and optimistic!!! How does hubby feel about DTD? That could get things moving? Bouncing on a ball etc?! Curry... lol do it all!!! xxx

No it's good to be positive and optimistic!!! How does hubby feel about DTD? That could get things moving? Bouncing on a ball etc?! Curry... lol do it all!!! xxx

Lol!! Im too tender 'down there' after the sweep to dtd unfortunately. But I have been drinking raspberry leaf tea and bouncing on my exercise ball :D

Lol!! Im too tender 'down there' after the sweep to dtd unfortunately. But I have been drinking raspberry leaf tea and bouncing on my exercise ball :D

Well every little helps!!! :D hopefully something happens tonight - they say night time is a common time for labour to start :) xxx

Back