JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Hope you're alright hun :) xx

Beautiful pictures!! Hope your feeling ok xx

Just catching up Jo - huge congratulations on the birth of your little man! Love the pictures, he's a handsome little dude. Sorry it was all so traumatic, these baby boys sure make us work hard for them but they're totally worth it <3 Hope you are feeling better soon xxx

I spoke to her on FB yesterday and told her we missed her on here. She said she'll pop on when she gets five minutes.

I spoke to her on FB yesterday and told her we missed her on here. She said she'll pop on when she gets five minutes.

Aww thats great, just like to know she is okay . Thanks Sarah x

Hiya everyone

Sorry its taken so long to get on to update. After one week of no sleep and giving birth within that
week I totally crashed and became really ill. Its taken me some time to recover. My mum and husband initially had to look after baby when we came home which to some extent made me feel worse and I felt like a failure because I couldnt even look after my own son. Not only did I crash because of the lack of sleep....but I also thought something was wrong with me after having the epidural because I had numbness/tingling/pins n needles in my back, left arm, upper legs, neck etc one week after giving birth. After checks at the hospital they told me everything is fine and it has been improving. Because of the numbness/tingling etc I struggled to even hold Joshua

Breastfeeding failed for various reasons which also upset me and added to the stress....made me feel like even more of a failure for not being able to give Joshua what is absolutely the best for him. I did everything I could.....but it just didnt work

Joshua is 2 weeks old today and I can hardly believe it!! Where does the time go?!!! I struggle to understand how you lovely ladies manage to come on here day after day to update your diaries and comment on others etc when I struggle to find time just to brush my teeth/shower/eat etc?!! Needless to say - updates will be very minimal for a while as I have to concentrate on Joshua as my number 1 priority. If i start to find more time etc then I will deffo be on as and when I can

Joshua is an amazing little baby and was lifting his head already at 1 day old! :D He continues to amaze me on a daily basis and I just love him so much. I now realise that being a mum is one of the hardest things I have done so far in my life.....but Joshua makes it all worth it everyday. When I am beyond the point of shattered or feel ill/stressed etc....I just have to look at him and I feel so much love and he keeps me going :)

In case I dont manage to come on very much....I wish you all well with your little ones/upcoming
births :) Thank you for all your messages of support xx

1525742_10153756564450088_1316034439_n.jpg76253_10153756564540088_1848678812_n.jpg10047_10153791725010088_404734066_n.jpg1535544_10152180950936101_21795484_n.jpg1016253_10152197069556101_400037896_n.jpg647501092-4.jpgMono-647501092-7.jpg

So glad you're doing ok. Joshua is gorgeous. I love all of his black hair, it's amazing!!!
You need to do what's best for you and Joshua so if you can't get on we all understand. Just pop in every now and then with a new piccy of the little cutie ;)
Sounds like you've had it hard but, like you said, our babies make it all worth it.
Hope you're feeling better and everything settles down for you soon xxx

Awwww thanks girls! I did forget to mention another positive.......up to today Ive lost 29lbs since giving birth lol WOOP!! xx

Awwww thanks girls! I did forget to mention another positive.......up to today Ive lost 29lbs since giving birth lol WOOP!! xx

That's fantastic!!! Well done you xx

Beautiful photos!!! What a stunner you have!!

Sorry to hear u have had it hard - I can totally sympathise with it all but it will get better and u find time to do all u did before and more! (U will just learn to get a shower in 10% of them time u used to lol) xxx

Hope your doing ok now! I too had hubby look after Jacob first week as I had bad delivery and took a lot of recovering....

Anyway.. his hair is amazing :D he's handsome little guy :)

Things will settle down, you will eventually get spare time.honest! Lol x

Back