JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Aww poor Joshua it must be horrid when they're that little and can't tell you what's wrong. Lots of mommy and Joshua snuggles!
I'm fine thank you just beginning to get bored .. Can't wait til d day ! X

Awww poor you and Joshua x hope it clears up for the both of you ASAP x must be horrid :( xx

Thanks girls :) Josh and I are feeling better with each day that passes thankfully.

Went to SW and then food shopping today which left me exhausted as still not feeling 100%. On the upside....lost 3 and a 1/2 lbs this week...got my 1/2 stone award and am now 4lbs from my 1 stone award. Yay!! I am loving losing the weight...its a difficult journey with ups and downs but it will be worth it when I reach my goal weight and am a lot happier and healthier for my next pregnancy :D Only 6 stone to lose....... lol!!

Funny moment tonight aswell...Josh farted in my husbands face. It was absolutely hilarious lol!!

Lol at farting!!

Stevie did that to me when I was putting cream on him...I was checking (closely) him bum to make sure I had put it everywhere and he farted in my face!! Yuk!!! Lol did make us all laugh tho!! Xx

Lol at farting!! Stevie did that to me when I was putting cream on him...I was checking (closely) him bum to make sure I had put it everywhere and he farted in my face!! Yuk!!! Lol did make us all laugh tho!! Xx

I've never been bare bum farted on but Cole has farted on me a few times when I've been doing the sniff test on him!!xx

ha ha go Josh!! :D bless him!

How are you today? xx

ha ha go Josh!! :D bless him!

How are you today? xx

Im good thanks! FINALLY seem to be over this cold/chest infection and Josh is getting there too :D

I went into town today and have opened Josh his first bank account and have applied for a Junior ISA for him...we are saving his child benefit every month for him and will randomly put cash in his account at xmas and birthdays etc. Just saving his child benefit for him every month will give him £17,280 ish!! Wish my parents had done this for me lol!

Also I have been spending every spare second organising my husbands 30th birthday which has finally come round and is this Saturday. I have done him a big box of 30 gifts for his 30th :D Took a lot of thinking for that amount of gifts lol

His birthday gift list is:

A mug with a photo of Josh wearing a *happy 30th birthday dad* outfit
An outfit for Josh (vest, babygrow and bib that says happy 30th birthday dad)
Retro sweets
Car charger
Coffee beans packs x2
Lindt Choc Box
Mini eggs tube
Charity Donation
Birthday Cards
Lindt Easter Egg
Lindt mini easter egg
Lindt easter bunny
Boxers x2 packs
Coffee grinder/milk jug
Tshirts x3
Kick Ass 2 DVD
Personalised parchment scroll
Inflatable Walking stick
alcohol bottles x2
Box cutters x2 packs
Voltage tester (Some sort of tool lol)
1 month gym membership
Socket drivers (Something for work he asked for?! :S)
Money box

Cant wait....its gunna be awesome....!!

I loved finding all the different things for Tom's 30 presents. I hid them all over the house though instead of putting them in a box. It made it last longer and slightly annoyed him too, but I made up for it by his last present being a watch that he really wanted ;)

I loved finding all the different things for Tom's 30 presents. I hid them all over the house though instead of putting them in a box. It made it last longer and slightly annoyed him too, but I made up for it by his last present being a watch that he really wanted ;)

Lol Hiding them all around the house sounds funny haha. His birthday party is at his mums so couldnt really do that...just had to find a big box instead :D

I hope he likes it :)

Lol Hiding them all around the house sounds funny haha. His birthday party is at his mums so couldnt really do that...just had to find a big box instead :D I hope he likes it :)

I'm sure he will, he'll understand how much effort you've put into it. Birthday planning (or any kind of planning!) is hard work with a little one to look after. I abandoned Cole at my dads for two hours the day before Tom's birthday to wrap and hide everything :)

Yea I'm saving my Children's allowance for É too.. Had initially said I'd have to use it until I was back in work but seems living on €230 isn't as impossible as I thought!!
Just need to get round to opening an account for her now... :)

Birthday pressies are fab... great idea.. Wish you girls were around last year for J's 30th!!

Posts taken from my new TTC diary!!.....

Hi everyone...have been on this section before when ttc my little boy who is now 9 months old! (WOW...where does the time go?!)

Am now ttc no 2 to have a sibling for him...wanted two close together :D

This is our first month trying 'properly'...(using those new clearblue dual hormone digital ovulation tests). Had a positive yesterday and so we have dtd yesterday and today hehe. Fingers crossed!

Good luck to all ttc Xx

alsooo.....

So excittinnnngggg!! Its nice to see that so many of us are back and are ttc again or are already pregnant :D Bet you cant wait to try again? Im excited but at the same time im really quite apprehensive about being so ill again and having literally every symptom a pregnant woman could possibly have lol And on top of all that....looking after a young baby whilst possibly being so ill. Hmnnn...trying not to think about it too much atm.

Its been a confusing month lol Ive been using Clearblue ov tests which were from back when I was trying for no 1....unfortunately they are a couple of months out of date and im not sure if theyre working. So for that reason...ive also been using new Clearblue dual hormone digital ov tests lol Ive had no positives with the older/out of date tests but with the new tests I have had:

Day 10 - Nothing
Day 11 - Nothing
Day 12 - Static smiley
Day 13 - Static smiley
Day 14 - Nothing
Day 15 - Nothing
Day 16 - Flashing smiley
Day 17 - Flashing smiley
Day 18 - Flashing smiley
Day 19 - Static smiley
Day 20 - Static smiley

These new tests are supposed to do a flashing smiley which indicates your fertility is rising (high fertility) and the static smiley is now peak fertility/you are going to/are ovulating. Don't know what those first two static smileys were about....got no flashing smileys but dtd anyways. Im guessing maybe the levels were there but I didn't ovulate? *shrugs* But the more recent flashing smileys and now static smileys seem better...im wondering if I didn't ovulate the first time if I have this second time. Ahhh I dunno...its all confusing as usual!! lol

Back