JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

I have not been on for quite a while as I wanted to take time out to focus 100% on Joshua and also...I wasn't very well for a while after giving birth.

But hoping to pop on more often again now...whenever I can really :)

I have lost 34lbs since giving birth to Josh in January which I am proud of. I am a lower weight than when I first fell pregnant with him which is good. I want any future pregnancies to be healthy ones and I plan not to eat rubbish.

Hope everyone and their little ones are all good?

X

Not too bad a day so far.....have finished all our 'dtd' for this month and so here's hoping its worked!!

Have got an interview for Tesco Express this Wednesday. I told my full time job a while ago that I wont be coming back as childcare would wipe out my wages and I would rather be with Josh than have strangers looking after him.
Tesco Express are offering Tuesday, Wed and Thursday evenings and would give us an extra £480 per month which on top of my husbands wages is enough.

That said - I may only last there about one month if I end up pregnant this month and then a few weeks after that the severe morning sickness kicks in again! But hey ho....one month of having some extra money and paying some bits off is worth it :)

Josh has his flu jab later today. Well....I say flu jab, but apparently it goes up his nose at this age? Bless him

Am also being a very good housewife today and have made hubby a pineapple upside down cake for when he gets back from work :D

Well...that's it for now....hope everyone else and their little ones are ok?

XX

Nice to see you back :) well done on your weight loss and very exciting ttc no 2!
Sounds like you've got it all planned out anyway x

I'm new to this part of the forum and thought I'd swing by some of the diaries. I see you've had your little one now, he's gorgeous! Good luck trying for number two :) Did it take you long the first time round?

Yayy! Lovely to see you back and good luck for ttc no 2 hun!! :) Would be so fab if we were all pregnant together again :D xxx

Nice to see you back :) well done on your weight loss and very exciting ttc no 2!
Sounds like you've got it all planned out anyway x

Hi hun! :) Im v excited ttc no 2 but also v scared to go through the severe sickness again, the constant worrying if baby is ok, the pain of labour and recovery after etc

Hope youre ok? X

I'm new to this part of the forum and thought I'd swing by some of the diaries. I see you've had your little one now, he's gorgeous! Good luck trying for number two :) Did it take you long the first time round?

Hi Caz and thanks! I cant remember if it took us 2 or 3 months ttc Josh but despite my PCOS we are very fortunate that its never taken us long to conceive :) My initial problem was that i was miscarrying...but taking baby aspirin seemed to rectify that when i was pregnant with Josh

X

Yayy! Lovely to see you back and good luck for ttc no 2 hun!! :) Would be so fab if we were all pregnant together again :D xxx

I know..wouldnt it be fab!! I just didnt want a big gap between them but i am v scared about it all i must admit

Hope youre feeling a bit better? Xx

Hopefully it won't take too long this time round either then :)

Im hoping its happened this first month lol

Today Josh is being a rascal...hes got into the undersink cupboard (bleaches etc!) And climbed up 3 stairs! I think stairgates and cupboard clips are in order!!

Hes currently watching the washing machine spin round whilst pinching my arm really hard lol

Lol! Oh dear! Cheeky little Joshy :)

They are so funny! Amelia is 8 months this weekend, and I'm absolutely loving this age! She's a real character! xxx

Lol! Oh dear! Cheeky little Joshy :)

They are so funny! Amelia is 8 months this weekend, and I'm absolutely loving this age! She's a real character! xxx

Its awesome isn't it! I mean don't get me wrong...I really liked the little & super cuddly stage too but now he can do so much and makes me laugh all the time :D Keeps me on my toes too lol I suppose at least its one way of exercising everyday...chasing a baby around and doing housework :p

But in another sense....where the hell is the time going?!!!!!!

I have my interview today for Tesco express....hoping I get it as the hours are perfect, not too many of them but enough to top us up money-wise..really need it

Hi hun! Thankyou! :)

I think the interview went fine so fingers crossed hehe.

How are you and little one doing? Xx
We're great thank you... Éabha's growing into a cute headstrong demanding little miss but I wouldn't have her any other way.. love her.. :D
You're (not so) little man is adorable.. Love seeing your FB pic updates.. he's seems a right little character.. he's so cute.. little heart breaker!! xx

Sooooooo...can someone please explain the ins and outs of a cake smash to me?! X
its basically where you sit baby in front of a cake and watch the carnage while taking pics :) Let him eat it, mash it, mush it and cream himself up in it... Looks great fun and babies obviously love the mess :)

We're great thank you... Éabha's growing into a cute headstrong demanding little miss but I wouldn't have her any other way.. love her.. :D
You're (not so) little man is adorable.. Love seeing your FB pic updates.. he's seems a right little character.. he's so cute.. little heart breaker!! xx

its basically where you sit baby in front of a cake and watch the carnage while taking pics :) Let him eat it, mash it, mush it and cream himself up in it... Looks great fun and babies obviously love the mess :)

Awwwww thankyou so much...I think hes sooooooooooo handsome but im biased hahahaha :D

Ahhhhhhhhh I see re the cake smash....I think i'll do this! Don't know whether to take the photos myself or not....worried i'll mess it up somehow! Been trying to figure out about making him a cake for it too...think i'll do that aswell. Will probs do it on his actual birthday at home and then get photos developed to use for his birthday party the following weekend

I'm a freak n terrified of pics of É getting in the wrong hands. So we're doing it at home. We're getting a fresh cream sponge cake, 10", n laying a groundsheet down so it's still a plain white background. It'll b great fun :)

Back